Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Variety Pack (my lair is a jumble) Updt
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 116 117
Sales thank you bump :)
Sales thank you bump :)
30oPYgq.png
new babies bump
new babies bump
30oPYgq.png
@SkyDagger oh man you have another beautiful coatl that i love XD i do not have treasure at the moment so would you be willing to trade or do a payment plan for this guy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16115723] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/161158/16115723_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SkyDagger oh man you have another beautiful coatl that i love XD
i do not have treasure at the moment so would you be willing to trade or do a payment plan for this guy?

16115723_350.png
QCuby23.png
@Moonfyre

Sure, a payment plan would be fine. :)

(my lair is bursting right now!)
@Moonfyre

Sure, a payment plan would be fine. :)

(my lair is bursting right now!)
30oPYgq.png
@SkyDagger im a silly i forgot i have gems XD how much would he be in gems? if you dont want gems how much would you like as a down payment for him?
im not used to having gems ive gotten some from my familiar chests and i keep forgetting i can buy stuff with them XD
@SkyDagger im a silly i forgot i have gems XD how much would he be in gems? if you dont want gems how much would you like as a down payment for him?
im not used to having gems ive gotten some from my familiar chests and i keep forgetting i can buy stuff with them XD
QCuby23.png
@Moonfyre

Gems are good! He would be 30 gems. (1g=500t) You can just send me a crossroads for him. :)
@Moonfyre

Gems are good! He would be 30 gems. (1g=500t) You can just send me a crossroads for him. :)
30oPYgq.png
@SkyDagger all right XD i have to free up a space for him then ill send the CR XD
i would like to thank you again for Garnet he is so perfect and ive gotten so many compliments on him, and he has started my love of coatls and caused me to revamp my lair, it looks so much better now XD
@SkyDagger all right XD i have to free up a space for him then ill send the CR XD
i would like to thank you again for Garnet he is so perfect and ive gotten so many compliments on him, and he has started my love of coatls and caused me to revamp my lair, it looks so much better now XD
QCuby23.png
@Moonfyre

Oh that is wonderful to hear! You are very welcome. :)
@Moonfyre

Oh that is wonderful to hear! You are very welcome. :)
30oPYgq.png
@SkyDagger
yea thank you I'll take good care of him XD i cant wait to find a mate for him XD
@SkyDagger
yea thank you I'll take good care of him XD i cant wait to find a mate for him XD
QCuby23.png
dom madness bump
dom madness bump
30oPYgq.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 116 117