Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Low 7 digit XYX Ridgeback
1 2
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2133058] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/21331/2133058_350.png[/img] [/url] Steel / Teal / Steel Razor is the oldest active dragon with these colors. Since I had no interest in the family as a whole, I have Exalted Gust and their 3 children and am now selling Razor on his own. Looking for 75kt or best offer.

2133058_350.png

Steel / Teal / Steel
Razor is the oldest active dragon with these colors.

Since I had no interest in the family as a whole, I have Exalted Gust and their 3 children and am now selling Razor on his own. Looking for 75kt or best offer.
ODCA 7-Digit pinglist for Razor: @Bluedragon @CandiedCanine @Catfeather @cooneyms @Cryolite @drachilles @dragonpsyche @Dureena @Emysry @H0rr0r @Jaigalaar @Keridwyn @Nautisk @NivMizzet @pandy91 @Rattyfleef @Shadowfire9 @Sinnibelle @Tsaiah @ysa [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MVep00Xp5BuaXRdcTIGooJflgI41Y-xqd7DAhiMcISA/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://i.imgur.com/pJLIXdJ.png[/img][/url][/center] I wish I had more lairspace! They're a lovely family. :3
ODCA 7-Digit pinglist for Razor:

@Bluedragon @CandiedCanine @Catfeather @cooneyms @Cryolite @drachilles @dragonpsyche @Dureena @Emysry @H0rr0r @Jaigalaar @Keridwyn @Nautisk @NivMizzet @pandy91 @Rattyfleef @Shadowfire9 @Sinnibelle @Tsaiah @ysa
pJLIXdJ.png

I wish I had more lairspace! They're a lovely family. :3
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
Oh wow. So beautiful. I don't have the room either. :(
Oh wow. So beautiful. I don't have the room either. :(
I wish I could buy them all, but I have neither the funds nor the room. :c

If no one buys them and you end up selling Razor separately (and the offspring are named) please give me a ping! :)
I wish I could buy them all, but I have neither the funds nor the room. :c

If no one buys them and you end up selling Razor separately (and the offspring are named) please give me a ping! :)
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
FR stop eating my pings. >=O

@Catfeather Will do! If they don't sell by the time they grow up I will name and Exalt the offspring myself.
FR stop eating my pings. >=O

@Catfeather Will do! If they don't sell by the time they grow up I will name and Exalt the offspring myself.
@Tsaiah @Dureena @Catfeather

Due to lack of interest (and space on my part) I have sadly had to Exalt Gust and their 3 children. Razor is now up for sale by himself.
@Tsaiah @Dureena @Catfeather

Due to lack of interest (and space on my part) I have sadly had to Exalt Gust and their 3 children. Razor is now up for sale by himself.
@Cymas

Aw, that's too bad they had to go. :c

How much are you thinking for Razor by himself?
@Cymas

Aw, that's too bad they had to go. :c

How much are you thinking for Razor by himself?

@Catfeather I hate how most of my dragons are tough to price lol. Hoping for about 75kt but at this point I really just want him out of my Lair so feel free to throw me an offer.
@Catfeather I hate how most of my dragons are tough to price lol. Hoping for about 75kt but at this point I really just want him out of my Lair so feel free to throw me an offer.
@Cymas

It does seem like dragons are always really difficult in that respect. x3

Hmm, 75k? That's an okay price, but I'll have to think about it for a bit (and try to earn some more money!). He is awfully pretty...
@Cymas

It does seem like dragons are always really difficult in that respect. x3

Hmm, 75k? That's an okay price, but I'll have to think about it for a bit (and try to earn some more money!). He is awfully pretty...

@Catfeather Well like I said, that's my ideal. I can do lower if you had something in mind.
@Catfeather Well like I said, that's my ideal. I can do lower if you had something in mind.
1 2