Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 7-digits with bios!
1 2 3
@DittoRai524
Great! Before I do, would you like me to write a bio for him? I can do so free of charge and to your specifications. I can also level him to around level 8 for free if you tell me what to name him. c:

If you'd rather just take him as-is, I'll clean up the bio a bit and send the CR. :'D
@DittoRai524
Great! Before I do, would you like me to write a bio for him? I can do so free of charge and to your specifications. I can also level him to around level 8 for free if you tell me what to name him. c:

If you'd rather just take him as-is, I'll clean up the bio a bit and send the CR. :'D
hatchery%20banner%20smaller.png
imperials, red and gold, triple midnight+ & storms dancers!
@Cien A bio would be amazing, and since I don't know him anything you have to say would be amazing. I'd rather level him myself if that's alright with you, so please don't level him :)
@Cien A bio would be amazing, and since I don't know him anything you have to say would be amazing. I'd rather level him myself if that's alright with you, so please don't level him :)
s7cpOmi.png
@DittoRai524
Sure thing! I'll just refer to him as "Unnamed" in the bio and you can find/replace later then! I'll get right to it and send the CR once I'm done. c:
@DittoRai524
Sure thing! I'll just refer to him as "Unnamed" in the bio and you can find/replace later then! I'll get right to it and send the CR once I'm done. c:
@Cien Thank you very much :)
@Cien Thank you very much :)
s7cpOmi.png
@Cien How's the boi going? I don't want to sound naggy, but I've been scammed by people before and I'm really hoping this hasten't happened here.
@Cien How's the boi going? I don't want to sound naggy, but I've been scammed by people before and I'm really hoping this hasten't happened here.
s7cpOmi.png
@DittoRai524
Just finished! Sorry for the delay, I got caught up in writing it. In the future, it might be safer to send payment for dragons through the CR instead of through PMs. I did receive it, though! Thank you!

Feel free to edit the bio however you like if it's not to your liking. c:
@DittoRai524
Just finished! Sorry for the delay, I got caught up in writing it. In the future, it might be safer to send payment for dragons through the CR instead of through PMs. I did receive it, though! Thank you!

Feel free to edit the bio however you like if it's not to your liking. c:
@Cien No worries, thanks for responding so promptly. I'm sure it'll be amazing, but I'll sub in his name. Thank you again!
@Cien No worries, thanks for responding so promptly. I'm sure it'll be amazing, but I'll sub in his name. Thank you again!
s7cpOmi.png
@Cien I...i want to buy Kokiri, please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5514235] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/55143/5514235_350.png[/img] [/url] (I was admiring how pretty she looked already...then i read her bio. You made her a good deal like [i]me[/i]-! ^_^;) Edit: Just gonna go ahead and send you a CR, and see if it's enough when I wake up later. Feel free to cancel it and send another CR if it isn't!
@Cien I...i want to buy Kokiri, please?

5514235_350.png

(I was admiring how pretty she looked already...then i read her bio. You made her a good deal like me-! ^_^;)

Edit: Just gonna go ahead and send you a CR, and see if it's enough when I wake up later. Feel free to cancel it and send another CR if it isn't!
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
@Tsaiah
Sorry for the late reply! I passed out last night h-haha.
I accepted the CR! That was a very generous offer, thank you so much! :'D
I'm glad you liked the bio! I'm sure she'll find a wonderful home with you. ^^
@Tsaiah
Sorry for the late reply! I passed out last night h-haha.
I accepted the CR! That was a very generous offer, thank you so much! :'D
I'm glad you liked the bio! I'm sure she'll find a wonderful home with you. ^^
@Cien

Thank you! :D (I passed out right after too, hehe.) She'll likely never be leaving my lair. |3 As a matter of fact, I may be altering a chunk of my clan's story to fit her in properly! That's the first time a bio's ever made me all tear up, it hit that close to home. *cough* ANYWAY. XD;

More bump for the remaining dergs and best of luck! :D
@Cien

Thank you! :D (I passed out right after too, hehe.) She'll likely never be leaving my lair. |3 As a matter of fact, I may be altering a chunk of my clan's story to fit her in properly! That's the first time a bio's ever made me all tear up, it hit that close to home. *cough* ANYWAY. XD;

More bump for the remaining dergs and best of luck! :D
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
1 2 3