Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Matching Color | XXY | Pinglist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 667 668
@Silversnow ok, ill notify you when the next nest hatched ^^
@Silversnow ok, ill notify you when the next nest hatched ^^

Hatchery%20of%20Matching%20Colors%20Banner.png
@AniraFarinA Ok thanks :)
@AniraFarinA Ok thanks :)
@AniraFairnA Can I get the "Male: Pink Clown, Rose Seraph, Maize Smoke Nocturne " for the gem price, please?
@AniraFairnA Can I get the "Male: Pink Clown, Rose Seraph, Maize Smoke Nocturne " for the gem price, please?
@AstroZombies sure i sent you a Crossroads, you just need to accept. Sorry the reply took so long, i didnt get a notification cause you spelled my nick wrong XD
@AstroZombies sure i sent you a Crossroads, you just need to accept. Sorry the reply took so long, i didnt get a notification cause you spelled my nick wrong XD

Sorry, my first forum post and I misspell things. XD

Thank you very much!
Sorry, my first forum post and I misspell things. XD

Thank you very much!
@AstroZombies no problem haha and thanks for buying ^^
@AstroZombies no problem haha and thanks for buying ^^

@AniraFarinA

Do you still have those circuit dragons for sale?? I'm really interested in the white/seafoam/black spiral!! (: I might be interested in getting a couple of them if I can get some more treasure!!

Also I would really like to be on the ping list for whenever these dragon pairs breed:
Miracle Tigress
Circuit Dancer
Phoenix Rising
Purple Passion (Only for dragons w/ the tertiary spines please!) and
Shining Star.
@AniraFarinA

Do you still have those circuit dragons for sale?? I'm really interested in the white/seafoam/black spiral!! (: I might be interested in getting a couple of them if I can get some more treasure!!

Also I would really like to be on the ping list for whenever these dragon pairs breed:
Miracle Tigress
Circuit Dancer
Phoenix Rising
Purple Passion (Only for dragons w/ the tertiary spines please!) and
Shining Star.
@kaykay3622 every dragon on the first post is still for sale ^^
the seafoam spiral costs 30k treasure or 54 gems. if you want i can send you a CR for him with the currency you prefer. I will take him off the AH until you reply so nobody can buy him before you. If you want me to hold other dragons for you until you have gathered enough treasure just let me know.

He is the last one from that nest that is still available but ill add you to the pinglists you requested ^^

Thanks for your interest!
@kaykay3622 every dragon on the first post is still for sale ^^
the seafoam spiral costs 30k treasure or 54 gems. if you want i can send you a CR for him with the currency you prefer. I will take him off the AH until you reply so nobody can buy him before you. If you want me to hold other dragons for you until you have gathered enough treasure just let me know.

He is the last one from that nest that is still available but ill add you to the pinglists you requested ^^

Thanks for your interest!

@AniraFarinA

Thank you so much!! Can I pay with 25k treasure and 9 gems? I did the math so I know it is the equivalent of 30k treasure with your 1:550, gem:treasure ratio. c: I would really love to have him!! <3 Thank you again!! :D
@AniraFarinA

Thank you so much!! Can I pay with 25k treasure and 9 gems? I did the math so I know it is the equivalent of 30k treasure with your 1:550, gem:treasure ratio. c: I would really love to have him!! <3 Thank you again!! :D
@kaykay3622 sure just send me a message with the gems and ill send you a CR with the dragon
@kaykay3622 sure just send me a message with the gems and ill send you a CR with the dragon

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 667 668