Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | PULSAR HATCHERY - NEW
1 2 3 4 5
!!! those graphics are so pretty oh my gosh *v*
!!! those graphics are so pretty oh my gosh *v*
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Arietta

Thank you! Pythius made them for us. ^^
@Arietta

Thank you! Pythius made them for us. ^^
@HolliKyo Oooh, thank you for the ping. :D Lovely hatchery, btw~

@Benzaldehyde May I be added to the Witching Hour pinglist for Coatls only? :3
@HolliKyo Oooh, thank you for the ping. :D Lovely hatchery, btw~

@Benzaldehyde May I be added to the Witching Hour pinglist for Coatls only? :3
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
Thank you so much! @silverlanayru
Thank you so much! @silverlanayru
holli, she/her
@silverlanayru

Sure, no problem :D I'll get them on a Shadow nest as soon as I have lair space!
@silverlanayru

Sure, no problem :D I'll get them on a Shadow nest as soon as I have lair space!
@Benzaldehyde Or actually, I was kinda hoping for Lightning eyes (since that eye color also matches pretty well, and I don't have enough Lightning dragons in my lair, haha), if that's alright? But otherwise, I'm okay with either eye color. owo
@Benzaldehyde Or actually, I was kinda hoping for Lightning eyes (since that eye color also matches pretty well, and I don't have enough Lightning dragons in my lair, haha), if that's alright? But otherwise, I'm okay with either eye color. owo
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
@Benzaldehyde

I would love to be added to the Witching Hour pinglist for female Nocs as well please!

@HolliKyo

I'd love to be affiliates if you'd like :D (link to my hatchery is in my signature). Your hatchery is beautiful!
@Benzaldehyde

I would love to be added to the Witching Hour pinglist for female Nocs as well please!

@HolliKyo

I'd love to be affiliates if you'd like :D (link to my hatchery is in my signature). Your hatchery is beautiful!
bwPDIOd.pngOOf4SrF.gif LeXcCYI.pngOOf4SrF.gif 1ZL52oD.png
@wmctalon

Sure thing! Adding you now c:

@silverlanayru

Are you only interested in lightning coatls then?
@wmctalon

Sure thing! Adding you now c:

@silverlanayru

Are you only interested in lightning coatls then?
holli, she/her
@SilverLanayru

Ahh, I see! I requested a Shadow nest because there's one other person who wanted a clone of the Nocturne mother. I'll ask them if having the same eye color is important; if not, I'll breed them in my own nest once I have the room. But because the chance of getting a Coatl from that pairing is so much rarer than getting a Nocturne, I'll probably go with the Shadow nest if they request it. Is that alright?
@SilverLanayru

Ahh, I see! I requested a Shadow nest because there's one other person who wanted a clone of the Nocturne mother. I'll ask them if having the same eye color is important; if not, I'll breed them in my own nest once I have the room. But because the chance of getting a Coatl from that pairing is so much rarer than getting a Nocturne, I'll probably go with the Shadow nest if they request it. Is that alright?
@HolliKyo Mostly for now, yeah. owo As much as I love other eye colors, I haven't had enough of the lovely lightning ones yet~ xP Plus, I'm a sucker for blue colors. lol

@Benzaldehyde Yeah, that was one thing I was worried about, regarding breeding rarity. That's definitely fine with me! If need be, feel free to prioritize the other person's request for the time being. I don't mind waiting awhile. :]
@HolliKyo Mostly for now, yeah. owo As much as I love other eye colors, I haven't had enough of the lovely lightning ones yet~ xP Plus, I'm a sucker for blue colors. lol

@Benzaldehyde Yeah, that was one thing I was worried about, regarding breeding rarity. That's definitely fine with me! If need be, feel free to prioritize the other person's request for the time being. I don't mind waiting awhile. :]
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
1 2 3 4 5