Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Price: Happiness (3 year old dragons)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
@Latigirl
10854678 is still available, I'm glad you like her! (I can see how she would fit in with your Lair ^_^)
I'll take her down from the 'available' section for you and set up a CR. Send me a message with some random-whatever-you-want when you accept, and we'll be all set!
@Latigirl
10854678 is still available, I'm glad you like her! (I can see how she would fit in with your Lair ^_^)
I'll take her down from the 'available' section for you and set up a CR. Send me a message with some random-whatever-you-want when you accept, and we'll be all set!

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
Two new triple gene Spiral hatchlings up, both Iridescent/Shimmer, one qualifies as a Tier 2 Snowbelly!

Also last warning on the Crystal/Eye Spot/Underbelly Guardian before I trian him to exalt tonight.

Pings for the general notification list!
@BroadwayPizano @WolfSoul @Akiraa @Butzefrau @Ineptitude
Two new triple gene Spiral hatchlings up, both Iridescent/Shimmer, one qualifies as a Tier 2 Snowbelly!

Also last warning on the Crystal/Eye Spot/Underbelly Guardian before I trian him to exalt tonight.

Pings for the general notification list!
@BroadwayPizano @WolfSoul @Akiraa @Butzefrau @Ineptitude

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
@Quis
Hello hello! I'd love that last call crystal guardian!
@Quis
Hello hello! I'd love that last call crystal guardian!
nICGr2g.png
@Honeygator
Well that's a surprise, I really didn't think anyone was going to claim him after all those days! He's all yours, I'll go set up the CR.
@Honeygator
Well that's a surprise, I really didn't think anyone was going to claim him after all those days! He's all yours, I'll go set up the CR.

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
@Quis hehe, yeah, I'm a sucker for crystal, lemon, and caribbean so when I spotted him I knew he needed to be mine. ^w^
@Quis hehe, yeah, I'm a sucker for crystal, lemon, and caribbean so when I spotted him I knew he needed to be mine. ^w^
nICGr2g.png
@Quis

I'd like to be added to the general pinglist, please!
@Quis

I'd like to be added to the general pinglist, please!
@Reptyrian
Gladly! I'll put you on right now.
@Reptyrian
Gladly! I'll put you on right now.

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
Up!
Up!

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
Four Fae added- two beautiful Iridescent / Shimmer / Smoke boys, both blue range, and two purple female Fae that are... well, less commonly beautiful and a bit more wild looking, but someone might still enjoy them.

General pings go out to:
@BroadwayPizano @WolfSoul @Akiraa @Butzefrau @Ineptitude @Reptyrian
Four Fae added- two beautiful Iridescent / Shimmer / Smoke boys, both blue range, and two purple female Fae that are... well, less commonly beautiful and a bit more wild looking, but someone might still enjoy them.

General pings go out to:
@BroadwayPizano @WolfSoul @Akiraa @Butzefrau @Ineptitude @Reptyrian

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
@Quis

Thanks for pinging me owo afraid I'm gonna have to pass on these guys, currently attempting on rehoming a few dragons myself ^^
@Quis

Thanks for pinging me owo afraid I'm gonna have to pass on these guys, currently attempting on rehoming a few dragons myself ^^
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16