Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Price: Happiness (3 year old dragons)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Thank you for the ping!
I'll pass on these ones, but I'm interested to see more in the future! c:
Thank you for the ping!
I'll pass on these ones, but I'm interested to see more in the future! c:
Returning after a long hiatus, a lot has changed!
Please be patient while I get used to things again :)
@Butzefrau
You're welcome! Thanks for the bump n_n

If you (or anyone else really) especially like any of the pairs listed in the pingslist post, feel free to make a request. Sometimes I have an open nest and can't make up my mind who to breed next.

That said: bump!
@Butzefrau
You're welcome! Thanks for the bump n_n

If you (or anyone else really) especially like any of the pairs listed in the pingslist post, feel free to make a request. Sometimes I have an open nest and can't make up my mind who to breed next.

That said: bump!

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
@Quis Do you have any potential for ice terts? I've been looking for an iri/shim imp/coatl/wc or Noc with an ice tert for my Gryla. Something that looks a bit like a Borealis, you know? c: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4784665] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47847/4784665_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Quis Do you have any potential for ice terts? I've been looking for an iri/shim imp/coatl/wc or Noc with an ice tert for my Gryla. Something that looks a bit like a Borealis, you know? c:

4784665_350.png
@Quis
I meant that I might adopt a little later c:

And okay! I didn't. know you were full c:
@Quis
I meant that I might adopt a little later c:

And okay! I didn't. know you were full c:
5p1NDy8.png
@Akiraa
Oh I get you now, sorry for misunderstanding. No worries! :)

-

@Butzefrau
I have a few things that kind-of meet that description, I'm not sure if any of them are quite what you have in mind. Let's have a look here....

*Trefoil and Agate are a Nocturne/Wildclaw pair with potential for Ice tert, but neither is iri or shim.
(Need 25 days before they can breed again.)

*Tula and Tatus are both Coatls with really good Ice tert potential, and they're both Iri, but only one is Shim so their odds for iri/shim aren't great, and their primaries are obsidian so that might ruin your borealis affect.
(Need 20 days before breeding again)

*Blueskies and Silverlining are Spiral/Coatl and both Iri/Shim with very good Ice tert potential, but they're more likely to give me noodle babies than feathersnakes.
If you click here it should show you their color range, if I made the thing correctly.
(Ready to breed now, actually, and if you think they might work for you I'd be glad to sit them on a nest and we can cross our fingers.)
@Akiraa
Oh I get you now, sorry for misunderstanding. No worries! :)

-

@Butzefrau
I have a few things that kind-of meet that description, I'm not sure if any of them are quite what you have in mind. Let's have a look here....

*Trefoil and Agate are a Nocturne/Wildclaw pair with potential for Ice tert, but neither is iri or shim.
(Need 25 days before they can breed again.)

*Tula and Tatus are both Coatls with really good Ice tert potential, and they're both Iri, but only one is Shim so their odds for iri/shim aren't great, and their primaries are obsidian so that might ruin your borealis affect.
(Need 20 days before breeding again)

*Blueskies and Silverlining are Spiral/Coatl and both Iri/Shim with very good Ice tert potential, but they're more likely to give me noodle babies than feathersnakes.
If you click here it should show you their color range, if I made the thing correctly.
(Ready to breed now, actually, and if you think they might work for you I'd be glad to sit them on a nest and we can cross our fingers.)

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
@Quis Hmm~ I think I'll pass for now. c: I'll keep an eye out and see if anything happens to look good, but it's kinda hard to match Gryla. c: I'd be interested in the last pair, but the secondary is mostly pink, and I'm not sure if matching pink to green will make for a great range, you know?
@Quis Hmm~ I think I'll pass for now. c: I'll keep an eye out and see if anything happens to look good, but it's kinda hard to match Gryla. c: I'd be interested in the last pair, but the secondary is mostly pink, and I'm not sure if matching pink to green will make for a great range, you know?
@Butzefrau
If they go against the odds and give me an Ice tert Coatl, I'll let you know just in case *thumbs up*

Also: Saturday night bump!
@Butzefrau
If they go against the odds and give me an Ice tert Coatl, I'll let you know just in case *thumbs up*

Also: Saturday night bump!

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
@Quis Thank you very much! c: I appreciate it!
@Quis Thank you very much! c: I appreciate it!
Haven't bumped this in a day or two, so let's put it on the front page again.

The Fae are getting close to being adults, and once they grow I'll be taking them down to level and send to Glademom, fair warning.
Haven't bumped this in a day or two, so let's put it on the front page again.

The Fae are getting close to being adults, and once they grow I'll be taking them down to level and send to Glademom, fair warning.

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
@quis I would love to give a home to one of your fem faes esp #10854678
@quis I would love to give a home to one of your fem faes esp #10854678
l6mtPEk.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16