Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Price: Happiness (3 year old dragons)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Quis

I would love to have that beautiful Male Guardian

Blue Crystal / Navy Eye Spots / Sky Underbelly

The Crystal and Eye spots :D Is he still available?
@Quis

I would love to have that beautiful Male Guardian

Blue Crystal / Navy Eye Spots / Sky Underbelly

The Crystal and Eye spots :D Is he still available?
a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png Sweet Songbird Ire Tweet Worn Pincushion Stuffed Pincushion
@CinnaPheonix

Yes, he's still available! I'll go take him down and set up the CR now that you've spoken for him ^_^
Your lair is full of lovely things, I'll be very proud to see him in there. (How fitting, blue crystal for your Water clan.)

Send me some random anything in a message when you have a second and he's yours!
@CinnaPheonix

Yes, he's still available! I'll go take him down and set up the CR now that you've spoken for him ^_^
Your lair is full of lovely things, I'll be very proud to see him in there. (How fitting, blue crystal for your Water clan.)

Send me some random anything in a message when you have a second and he's yours!

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
@Quis

Oh thank you. I think he will fit wonderfully with my dergs. I will send you something that is I am sure you can make use of.
@Quis

Oh thank you. I think he will fit wonderfully with my dergs. I will send you something that is I am sure you can make use of.
a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png Sweet Songbird Ire Tweet Worn Pincushion Stuffed Pincushion
Thank you again. He has been named and I will take good care of him. I will be training him to lvl 25 eventually. Enjoy the Seafood.
Thank you again. He has been named and I will take good care of him. I will be training him to lvl 25 eventually. Enjoy the Seafood.
@Quis

May I be added to Trefoil and Agate's pinglist? They're beautiful.
@Quis

May I be added to Trefoil and Agate's pinglist? They're beautiful.
@CinnaPheonix
You're so welcome- I love how you have him dressed up already, his name is so clever and he looks great! Thank you so much for the seafood, it will keep my dragons happy for quite a while.
@CinnaPheonix
You're so welcome- I love how you have him dressed up already, his name is so clever and he looks great! Thank you so much for the seafood, it will keep my dragons happy for quite a while.

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
@Lionpuppy
Sure! I'll put you on there right now, I'm glad you like them.
@Lionpuppy
Sure! I'll put you on there right now, I'm glad you like them.

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
@Quis
I will take later!
I have a nest about to hatch so i need the space ^.^
Can I donate?
@Quis
I will take later!
I have a nest about to hatch so i need the space ^.^
Can I donate?
5p1NDy8.png
@Akiraa
Do you mean you want me to hold one these dragons that are available now for you? I could do that for a couple of days, but I have a two nests hatching soon too so can only hold someone for you through Monday.

I'm not quite sure what you meant by donate, but if you mean send me dragons to post here, sorry, unfortunately I'm too full for that.
You're more than welcome to make your own thread like this one for your own dragons though! I wouldn't mind people copying this idea at all.
@Akiraa
Do you mean you want me to hold one these dragons that are available now for you? I could do that for a couple of days, but I have a two nests hatching soon too so can only hold someone for you through Monday.

I'm not quite sure what you meant by donate, but if you mean send me dragons to post here, sorry, unfortunately I'm too full for that.
You're more than welcome to make your own thread like this one for your own dragons though! I wouldn't mind people copying this idea at all.

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
Bump!
Bump!

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png