Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | >) Glow Chime Gardens (< See Sale Tab
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
@paintminion

Can I be added to all deity pairs, specifically for pinging for the opposite sex of the deity (so male for Flamecaller, female for Tidelord, etc) with a ping for diety copies with primal eyes? I want to replace my current deity collection with Primal deities - pretty far fetched hope, I know.
@paintminion

Can I be added to all deity pairs, specifically for pinging for the opposite sex of the deity (so male for Flamecaller, female for Tidelord, etc) with a ping for diety copies with primal eyes? I want to replace my current deity collection with Primal deities - pretty far fetched hope, I know.
nXERsAh.gif x
Quest
they/them

wishlist
skyquest
loreshop
x
hm6g4Hg.gif
z6yC46F.png
xx
vqpPMnZ.png x tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
@genderquest

I added you.
@genderquest

I added you.
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
Announcement 7/4/2018 - Paintminion Declares Independence Day!

I must go on hiatus for awhile, so please contact the individual lairs for nestings if you are looking. I am still playing, but need to cut my game time in half, and that means cutting responsibilities. I am very sorry I could not find someone to help manage this hatchery. Thank you to all who have helped, bought, and looked at our dragons! Long live the deities or Sorneith!

I encourage all partners to check the people looking for specific things and add them to your own notes for pinging. See notes below.

~ paintminion

Nesting Partner Pinglist: @Paintminion @Dnightshade @yinyangmagic @dragonmoney @gravriser @Ardyth @chezameed @IceStormy @Fallenarrow

Customer Pinglist: @MiddayMoon01 @Ookamiotoko @Saraceaser @PhoenixFire @earthmama @LilyCatcher @genderquest @yellowstarfish

Affiliate Pinglist: @oramutato @Alkhor @EWSpirit @Ocearen

@genderquest - you are looking for Primal Eyes, and I have let the folks know if anyone gets some they should contact you. Our googl doc is still available to any of the partners and our clientele to use for contact and tracking.

@Aelfrey - still working to get the shadow dragon, but I will no longer be nudging for it. You can contact yinyangmagic directly, please. Or ping them to this thread still. Iri Shim Smoke Gale Force dragons, check end of my lair please and see if any of those would work for you?

@WolfandCrow - were you still in need of a dragon? Let me know, I can keep trying for the gene combo you were after, but I didn;t write it down.

Okay gang, I am offline for a bit, and then just tidying up. We aren't closed, just officially Not Here, not checking, not nesting, unless you contact us and we make a deal.

Announcement 7/4/2018 - Paintminion Declares Independence Day!

I must go on hiatus for awhile, so please contact the individual lairs for nestings if you are looking. I am still playing, but need to cut my game time in half, and that means cutting responsibilities. I am very sorry I could not find someone to help manage this hatchery. Thank you to all who have helped, bought, and looked at our dragons! Long live the deities or Sorneith!

I encourage all partners to check the people looking for specific things and add them to your own notes for pinging. See notes below.

~ paintminion

Nesting Partner Pinglist: @Paintminion @Dnightshade @yinyangmagic @dragonmoney @gravriser @Ardyth @chezameed @IceStormy @Fallenarrow

Customer Pinglist: @MiddayMoon01 @Ookamiotoko @Saraceaser @PhoenixFire @earthmama @LilyCatcher @genderquest @yellowstarfish

Affiliate Pinglist: @oramutato @Alkhor @EWSpirit @Ocearen

@genderquest - you are looking for Primal Eyes, and I have let the folks know if anyone gets some they should contact you. Our googl doc is still available to any of the partners and our clientele to use for contact and tracking.

@Aelfrey - still working to get the shadow dragon, but I will no longer be nudging for it. You can contact yinyangmagic directly, please. Or ping them to this thread still. Iri Shim Smoke Gale Force dragons, check end of my lair please and see if any of those would work for you?

@WolfandCrow - were you still in need of a dragon? Let me know, I can keep trying for the gene combo you were after, but I didn;t write it down.

Okay gang, I am offline for a bit, and then just tidying up. We aren't closed, just officially Not Here, not checking, not nesting, unless you contact us and we make a deal.

An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@paintminion

I am but I do not mind the wait ^u^
@paintminion

I am but I do not mind the wait ^u^
VYQwMuq.gif
@paintminion

I noticed you haven't changed my username on this forum, heh. No worries

If you forgot: IceStormy -->itsjace
@paintminion

I noticed you haven't changed my username on this forum, heh. No worries

If you forgot: IceStormy -->itsjace
4f0a499339cc74e2bb7a89b1d1b45dd15fc5113e.png smolfruitcat
FR time
nest rentals
hatchery
please click!
haha no clickables in the foreseeable future since i'm lazy
selling CS rares for gems/c$
@paintminion Thank you so much for your consideration and for letting your affiliates know my needs! Enjoy your hiatus!
@paintminion Thank you so much for your consideration and for letting your affiliates know my needs! Enjoy your hiatus!
nXERsAh.gif x
Quest
they/them

wishlist
skyquest
loreshop
x
hm6g4Hg.gif
z6yC46F.png
xx
vqpPMnZ.png x tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
Announcing that I am around and breeding as requested for the most part!
Announcing that I am around and breeding as requested for the most part!
@paintminion Hi, I'm looking to get myself a Windsong or two; can I be added to the ping lists for A Winded Journey & Running With The Wind pairs? <3
@paintminion Hi, I'm looking to get myself a Windsong or two; can I be added to the ping lists for A Winded Journey & Running With The Wind pairs? <3
tumblr_o2jxfkPqdI1v576mmo3_500.png
@Cardixa

I don;t really do pinglists anymore. I breed only on demand now. SO you just need to tell me what you're looking for and I will toss them on a nest :-)

So you are looking for whirlin and Journey to nest, and then Windrunner and Breezelle? Let me go check on them. Are you looking for something in particular, because I do have some Windsongs for sale.
@Cardixa

I don;t really do pinglists anymore. I breed only on demand now. SO you just need to tell me what you're looking for and I will toss them on a nest :-)

So you are looking for whirlin and Journey to nest, and then Windrunner and Breezelle? Let me go check on them. Are you looking for something in particular, because I do have some Windsongs for sale.
@Cardixa

You still there?
@Cardixa

You still there?
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51