Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | >Jewelry Box - Identical Quadruplets!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@starsystems Thank you!
@starsystems Thank you!
nInTqKu.png
@sky09

Could you add me to the ping list for both silver and gold? These faes are so beautiful!
@sky09

Could you add me to the ping list for both silver and gold? These faes are so beautiful!
w7l6QPr.png
@Revelare Certainly!
@Revelare Certainly!
nInTqKu.png
There are 7 new hatchlings for sale. Four of them are silver, and three are gold!

gold and silver:
@inkdragon42 @brilliantsky @Heradotus @FoolishRay @Revelare

silver:
@KawaiiPolice @Silurian @SilverFalcon @Pandoya @hanna @Koticaa @DearestHeart @owlbear @Arsi
There are 7 new hatchlings for sale. Four of them are silver, and three are gold!

gold and silver:
@inkdragon42 @brilliantsky @Heradotus @FoolishRay @Revelare

silver:
@KawaiiPolice @Silurian @SilverFalcon @Pandoya @hanna @Koticaa @DearestHeart @owlbear @Arsi
nInTqKu.png
@sky09

I am s o weak
so wEAAK

I snagged two of them! you can trust that I'm gonna pamper the heck out of them ; w ;
@sky09

I am s o weak
so wEAAK

I snagged two of them! you can trust that I'm gonna pamper the heck out of them ; w ;
they/them please!
@Arsi Aw, thanks! You gave them great names too. Shall I keep you on the pinglist, or do you want to be removed now that you've got a couple?
@Arsi Aw, thanks! You gave them great names too. Shall I keep you on the pinglist, or do you want to be removed now that you've got a couple?
nInTqKu.png
@sky09

I think I should be removed to keep myself from ridiculous impulse buys in the future orz

thank you!
@sky09

I think I should be removed to keep myself from ridiculous impulse buys in the future orz

thank you!
they/them please!
@sky09
Hello there! I've been looking for a specific Silver/x/Silver -colored dragons for a while, and got linked here c: Could you possibly give me a ping if you ever get a hatchling with Silver/Fire/Silver or Silver/Leaf/Silver? I would be very grateful!
@sky09
Hello there! I've been looking for a specific Silver/x/Silver -colored dragons for a while, and got linked here c: Could you possibly give me a ping if you ever get a hatchling with Silver/Fire/Silver or Silver/Leaf/Silver? I would be very grateful!
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
@Denryu I don't keep a pinglist for specific colors, but I can put you on my silver list and ping you when I have new hatchlings. With my current pairs, only Fire is a possibility. I am still working on getting a pair together which would include the green range, but that will be a while yet.
@Denryu I don't keep a pinglist for specific colors, but I can put you on my silver list and ping you when I have new hatchlings. With my current pairs, only Fire is a possibility. I am still working on getting a pair together which would include the green range, but that will be a while yet.
nInTqKu.png
@sky09
Alright, that sounds good c: Thank you!
@sky09
Alright, that sounds good c: Thank you!
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16