Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Free Dragons to New Users!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@dragonesuniverse Thank you so much!
@dragonesuniverse Thank you so much!
@byenary

Yeah, the skydancer is still available! I'll set up the crossroads now.

Welcome to FR!
@byenary

Yeah, the skydancer is still available! I'll set up the crossroads now.

Welcome to FR!
@DragonesUniverse Thank you! I'll make sure to take great care of her!
@DragonesUniverse Thank you! I'll make sure to take great care of her!
@DragonesUniverse thank you very much!
@DragonesUniverse thank you very much!
Rae | 21 | they/them | I like dark lore, coatls, and disappearing for months.

If you're reading this tell me to finish the dragons I already have before buying new ones
@Irime

The skydancer has been claimed, but the spiral is still up for grabs! I'll set that up now. :)

Also, sorry if I am responding a bit slow guys! I kind of didn't expect such a fast response and my mouse is sucky. I'm working at it, though, so thank you for your patience.
@Irime

The skydancer has been claimed, but the spiral is still up for grabs! I'll set that up now. :)

Also, sorry if I am responding a bit slow guys! I kind of didn't expect such a fast response and my mouse is sucky. I'm working at it, though, so thank you for your patience.
@DragonesUniverse
Can I have this one:
Female imperial, silver clown / rose shimmer / rose crackle

If it is still free, please? ^^
@DragonesUniverse
Can I have this one:
Female imperial, silver clown / rose shimmer / rose crackle

If it is still free, please? ^^
plaguebringer_banner_small_by_theendisnearus-d8bxbln.png
@officialegg

I believe you were the first t ask for the pearlcatcher, so sure, you can have her! I'll set her up now.
@officialegg

I believe you were the first t ask for the pearlcatcher, so sure, you can have her! I'll set her up now.
@mihkla

Oh man, I'm sorry about the pearlcatcher. If I'm lucky I'll get another like her, and will notify you! But for now, sure, you can have the female fae. Crossroads sent!
@mihkla

Oh man, I'm sorry about the pearlcatcher. If I'm lucky I'll get another like her, and will notify you! But for now, sure, you can have the female fae. Crossroads sent!
@DragonesUniverse

No apology necessary at all - it's incredibly kind of you to be giving away dragons for free. I'm very new to this site - I joined on the 13th, but only recently have been active today, and I'm blown away (in a good way!) by the community. Thank YOU for the beautiful fae! *hugs*
@DragonesUniverse

No apology necessary at all - it's incredibly kind of you to be giving away dragons for free. I'm very new to this site - I joined on the 13th, but only recently have been active today, and I'm blown away (in a good way!) by the community. Thank YOU for the beautiful fae! *hugs*
@AmonRooster

Sorry, someone else asked for the female imperial first, and it has been going so fast I haven't had the chance to update the original post! But I am willing to either give you a different dragon, or you can wait for the next nest by the same parents and I can give you a free hatchling of your choice from that bunch of hatchlings.
@AmonRooster

Sorry, someone else asked for the female imperial first, and it has been going so fast I haven't had the chance to update the original post! But I am willing to either give you a different dragon, or you can wait for the next nest by the same parents and I can give you a free hatchling of your choice from that bunch of hatchlings.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11