Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dragon Shores: Spyro & Colorful Levels
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63
@owldays
Of course! I will add you to the list right now. :) Thanks for your interest!
@owldays
Of course! I will add you to the list right now. :) Thanks for your interest!
91tEfLi.png
@Shellamander
This is a genius idea ♥ the first 3 games were the best~ so glad I can play them on ps3 now *was worried i wouldn't be able to play them again when ps2 broke*

I got all excited a few months ago when I saw a spyro'ish derg and then realised after i bought him that his tert is all wrong ^^; so I shall be back to see the hatchlings!

Also curious to see what you're thinking for the spyro worlds 8D
@Shellamander
This is a genius idea ♥ the first 3 games were the best~ so glad I can play them on ps3 now *was worried i wouldn't be able to play them again when ps2 broke*

I got all excited a few months ago when I saw a spyro'ish derg and then realised after i bought him that his tert is all wrong ^^; so I shall be back to see the hatchlings!

Also curious to see what you're thinking for the spyro worlds 8D
Geoffsig.png
@impishnature
Thank you!! You won't be disappointed. x3 Did you want me to add you to the Spyro ping list?
@impishnature
Thank you!! You won't be disappointed. x3 Did you want me to add you to the Spyro ping list?
91tEfLi.png
@Shellamander ohmylord. This is a fantastic idea - I'm surprised no one thought of this! Oh man this brings back memories...Spyro was my favorite game growing up so if I can get one of them spyro babies eventually I'll be uber ecstatic! So add me to the ping list please~ :)
@Shellamander ohmylord. This is a fantastic idea - I'm surprised no one thought of this! Oh man this brings back memories...Spyro was my favorite game growing up so if I can get one of them spyro babies eventually I'll be uber ecstatic! So add me to the ping list please~ :)
tumblr_n79qifkfMk1royuq2o1_500.gif
Need an Arcane nest? PM me! I always have some open~
@OceanEyesofJune
Added! Thank you :)
Spyro was one of my absolute favorites, too! It was the first game I ever played on a TV console. Oh, those were the days..
@OceanEyesofJune
Added! Thank you :)
Spyro was one of my absolute favorites, too! It was the first game I ever played on a TV console. Oh, those were the days..
91tEfLi.png
Oh man, what an incredible hatchery theme. I might pick up a location-based dragon from you at some point. c; I already have a Spyro (in a friend's lair at the moment), but daaaang.
Oh man, what an incredible hatchery theme. I might pick up a location-based dragon from you at some point. c; I already have a Spyro (in a friend's lair at the moment), but daaaang.
@Faylon
Thanks! :D I should have more to choose from in the coming weeks, so you come back now, y'hear?
@Faylon
Thanks! :D I should have more to choose from in the coming weeks, so you come back now, y'hear?
91tEfLi.png
@Shellamander

Will definitely do!
@Shellamander

Will definitely do!
I love your Spyors ;.; I kind of want one, but I don't like ridgebacks. I wanted to tell you that they're awesome, though!
I love your Spyors ;.; I kind of want one, but I don't like ridgebacks. I wanted to tell you that they're awesome, though!
Lore shop closed for good :(
@Sirrush88
Awh, thanks!
I'm working on an Imperial pair with the same color combination/genes, if you'd like one of those babies instead. :) If you want, I can ping you when the parents are ready.
I'm going to prepare as many breeds as possible so everyone can have their favorite draggy as a Spyro! It'll just take me a while. XD
@Sirrush88
Awh, thanks!
I'm working on an Imperial pair with the same color combination/genes, if you'd like one of those babies instead. :) If you want, I can ping you when the parents are ready.
I'm going to prepare as many breeds as possible so everyone can have their favorite draggy as a Spyro! It'll just take me a while. XD
91tEfLi.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63