Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dragon Shores: Spyro & Colorful Levels
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63
@BiCrazyBee
It's a pretty fun game, there are just some poor character design choices. XD
Yes, omg, the goblin face! That's the best way to describe it.
Pearlcatcher looks good, too! I ended up going with something with more Spyro-looking horns, though. I might get a Spyro Pearlcatcher here in the future, once I get some Imperials ready. :)

Hey, I've got a question for you. What are your opinions on the Spyro breeding pair's names?
I was thinking that I should name them something other than Spyro, because I can assume that most people will name their hatchlings Spyro...would it be weird to have a parent(s) with the same name?
@BiCrazyBee
It's a pretty fun game, there are just some poor character design choices. XD
Yes, omg, the goblin face! That's the best way to describe it.
Pearlcatcher looks good, too! I ended up going with something with more Spyro-looking horns, though. I might get a Spyro Pearlcatcher here in the future, once I get some Imperials ready. :)

Hey, I've got a question for you. What are your opinions on the Spyro breeding pair's names?
I was thinking that I should name them something other than Spyro, because I can assume that most people will name their hatchlings Spyro...would it be weird to have a parent(s) with the same name?
91tEfLi.png
@Lawcere
@Mizgarth
@selcouthmelody
@Silva
@BiCrazyBee
Just wanted to let you guys know I have more information on the Spyro pair!

They will be ready to breed on October 27th.

Side note: I might keep a baby for myself, because I really want to use a Scroll of Eternal Youth on one. Please don't hold it against me if I don't sell all of them. .__.
@Lawcere
@Mizgarth
@selcouthmelody
@Silva
@BiCrazyBee
Just wanted to let you guys know I have more information on the Spyro pair!

They will be ready to breed on October 27th.

Side note: I might keep a baby for myself, because I really want to use a Scroll of Eternal Youth on one. Please don't hold it against me if I don't sell all of them. .__.
91tEfLi.png
@Shellamander

That would be fantastic honestly! I'll take any and all of them! Especially Imps!!!
Uhm...I think having different names would be nice! As far as what name, I have no idea! You should look up some famous dragon names or even just random dragon names OR you could look up the different names from the Spyro games! Find the one that looks like an older Spyro because I call him Spyro's daddy anyway! XD

But don't think we would be upset! You go ahead an keep one of those babies and love it forever and ever sugar!!
@Shellamander

That would be fantastic honestly! I'll take any and all of them! Especially Imps!!!
Uhm...I think having different names would be nice! As far as what name, I have no idea! You should look up some famous dragon names or even just random dragon names OR you could look up the different names from the Spyro games! Find the one that looks like an older Spyro because I call him Spyro's daddy anyway! XD

But don't think we would be upset! You go ahead an keep one of those babies and love it forever and ever sugar!!
@Shellamander

I dont blame you. I plan on using one on my baby when I get him!
I'm so excited!!
@Shellamander

I dont blame you. I plan on using one on my baby when I get him!
I'm so excited!!
Bn5RRIJ.png
@BiCrazyBee
Woo! Just give me some time, and I'll be cranking out all sorts of Spyro babies. x3

I was thinking about naming the male parent Sparx? It's weird to associate that name with his dad, but he does kind of "watch over" Spyro, I guess. XD I was hoping for a name that was recognizable enough so if anyone was like, "wait that reminds me of Spyro", they'd see the name and be all "I UNDERSTAND THIS REFERENCE!" and hopefully get super excited.
I was sifting through the names of other draggies from the games, but nothing really stood out to me.
I ended up going with Insomniac for the lady parent, since that company created Spyro and stuff and it sounds pretty cool, haha
Thanks for your suggestions as to where to find a name. :D

@selcouthmelody
Awesome! Haha. I'm super excited too, omg.
@BiCrazyBee
Woo! Just give me some time, and I'll be cranking out all sorts of Spyro babies. x3

I was thinking about naming the male parent Sparx? It's weird to associate that name with his dad, but he does kind of "watch over" Spyro, I guess. XD I was hoping for a name that was recognizable enough so if anyone was like, "wait that reminds me of Spyro", they'd see the name and be all "I UNDERSTAND THIS REFERENCE!" and hopefully get super excited.
I was sifting through the names of other draggies from the games, but nothing really stood out to me.
I ended up going with Insomniac for the lady parent, since that company created Spyro and stuff and it sounds pretty cool, haha
Thanks for your suggestions as to where to find a name. :D

@selcouthmelody
Awesome! Haha. I'm super excited too, omg.
91tEfLi.png
@Shellamander

OMG really? That name is amazing for the male! Like...it's perfect and if they don't get it then they don't need to lurking around here. XD Kidding of course but for those who get it wil be all excited!

I was happy to help out and Insomniac is amazing! I love the naming choices you have for these guys! Good job sugar! I am so excited for you to be hatching these babies! It's all going to be so excited! I'm so freakin excited to have one of your babies! (That sounded...questionable. XP)
@Shellamander

OMG really? That name is amazing for the male! Like...it's perfect and if they don't get it then they don't need to lurking around here. XD Kidding of course but for those who get it wil be all excited!

I was happy to help out and Insomniac is amazing! I love the naming choices you have for these guys! Good job sugar! I am so excited for you to be hatching these babies! It's all going to be so excited! I'm so freakin excited to have one of your babies! (That sounded...questionable. XP)
@BiCrazyBee
Alright! It's settled! He'll be Sparx. Thanks!
I'm super excited, too~ lol I am glad you are excited to have one of my babies! I am excited to give them. XD
@BiCrazyBee
Alright! It's settled! He'll be Sparx. Thanks!
I'm super excited, too~ lol I am glad you are excited to have one of my babies! I am excited to give them. XD
91tEfLi.png
@Shellamander
Also, what price are you planning on putting these babies at?
@Shellamander
Also, what price are you planning on putting these babies at?
Bn5RRIJ.png
@selcouthmelody
Edit: After further consideration, I think I am going to go with 80k. :x
@selcouthmelody
Edit: After further consideration, I think I am going to go with 80k. :x
91tEfLi.png
If you could ping me for Spyro Ridgies when they become ready, that would be amazing! Thanks!
If you could ping me for Spyro Ridgies when they become ready, that would be amazing! Thanks!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63