Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | â™” Medieval Hatchery â™” NEW! Nocs, C/F...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@DarthMaul Sorry, I was asleep! If you still want her, just send the Crossroads :)
@DarthMaul Sorry, I was asleep! If you still want her, just send the Crossroads :)
@Antrey I would be interested in a Wildclaw girl from Lancelot and Amite. Btw, I love the theme of your hatchery :)
@Antrey I would be interested in a Wildclaw girl from Lancelot and Amite. Btw, I love the theme of your hatchery :)
qAcFMSh.png
@Shadowhuntress Aw, thank you! I'll add you to the pinglist for a WC girl :)
@Shadowhuntress Aw, thank you! I'll add you to the pinglist for a WC girl :)
@Antrey

Aaaaa I am so excited! I want to be on the pinglist for, like, all of them, haha. Abelard and Heloise, Kay and Andrivete, and Lancelot and Amite, especially. (Looking for wildclaws soon haha.)
@Antrey

Aaaaa I am so excited! I want to be on the pinglist for, like, all of them, haha. Abelard and Heloise, Kay and Andrivete, and Lancelot and Amite, especially. (Looking for wildclaws soon haha.)
@quillquest Asdfghjkl thanks! Adding you :3 Do you only want to be pinged when they produce Wildclaws, or anything?
@quillquest Asdfghjkl thanks! Adding you :3 Do you only want to be pinged when they produce Wildclaws, or anything?
@Antrey What a nice hatchery! Thank you so much for the ping, I really like it! Could I be on a pinglist for new pair announcements?
@Antrey What a nice hatchery! Thank you so much for the ping, I really like it! Could I be on a pinglist for new pair announcements?
~.~ Breeding dragons is great -- But spay and neuter your pets!! ~.~

❦ ❦ tumblr_inline_nczkob7FJg1rqb6ba.png tumblr_inline_nd18fbBTuu1ruxyq2.jpg ♥ ♥
@Antrey

You're welcome! Anything! :D
@Antrey

You're welcome! Anything! :D
@smaller Sure thing! Thank you for the support, if you'd like, I can put your banner into the Affiliates section :3
@smaller Sure thing! Thank you for the support, if you'd like, I can put your banner into the Affiliates section :3
@Antrey Eeeee, I would like that! May I do the same? :D
@Antrey Eeeee, I would like that! May I do the same? :D
~.~ Breeding dragons is great -- But spay and neuter your pets!! ~.~

❦ ❦ tumblr_inline_nczkob7FJg1rqb6ba.png tumblr_inline_nd18fbBTuu1ruxyq2.jpg ♥ ♥
@Antrey If it is possible I would love to continue getting pings on your hatchery. =3
@Antrey If it is possible I would love to continue getting pings on your hatchery. =3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26