Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~*Pixie's Flight: Noc Babies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Bumping because I'd like to see these grown up noodles find a good home instead of just being exalted by me. :P
Bumping because I'd like to see these grown up noodles find a good home instead of just being exalted by me. :P
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif
Bump.
Bump.
@mspixieriot IT'S FANTASTIC! *ROLLS AROUNDDDDDD*

Can I be added to the ping list for PIXELS, Hot as Hale, six-stringed steel, ageless perfection, and t.s. eliot? :D :D :D

And care to affiliate with my hatchery?
@mspixieriot IT'S FANTASTIC! *ROLLS AROUNDDDDDD*

Can I be added to the ping list for PIXELS, Hot as Hale, six-stringed steel, ageless perfection, and t.s. eliot? :D :D :D

And care to affiliate with my hatchery?
10302021_banner.png
@bonstrosity You can have anything you want, darling. xoxoxoxox

and I would love to affiliate with you.

eta: your banner is in my affiliates now!

also, i currently have two babies (well, they're grown up) from Louis&Claudia/ageless perfection in the hatchery post... Sparkles&Pixie and Laura&Bear are on nests now!
@bonstrosity You can have anything you want, darling. xoxoxoxox

and I would love to affiliate with you.

eta: your banner is in my affiliates now!

also, i currently have two babies (well, they're grown up) from Louis&Claudia/ageless perfection in the hatchery post... Sparkles&Pixie and Laura&Bear are on nests now!
bumping for three colourful new baby imps!!!
bumping for three colourful new baby imps!!!
@mspixieriot YAY! ♥ Added yours tooooo! And ooo! *checks out the dergs*

I'm tempted by the coral crackle imp and the obs/this/rose, but only tempted. If that spiral was a boy though... more than tempted lol. But alas! I must pass this time around! :(

But YAY the ones on nests right now!! Hopefully I can sell lots of my own babies and get a lair expansion. (800k expansion is murderrrrrrrrr)
@mspixieriot YAY! ♥ Added yours tooooo! And ooo! *checks out the dergs*

I'm tempted by the coral crackle imp and the obs/this/rose, but only tempted. If that spiral was a boy though... more than tempted lol. But alas! I must pass this time around! :(

But YAY the ones on nests right now!! Hopefully I can sell lots of my own babies and get a lair expansion. (800k expansion is murderrrrrrrrr)
10302021_banner.png
@bonstrosity I get that, I just did the 650k expansion and even that was a killer. :(
@bonstrosity I get that, I just did the 650k expansion and even that was a killer. :(
Bumping because these bbs are all that are left right now.
Bumping because these bbs are all that are left right now.
NEW BABIES! They're so shiny and tropical!

Pinging @bonstrosity for pixels ship babies!
NEW BABIES! They're so shiny and tropical!

Pinging @bonstrosity for pixels ship babies!
@mspixieriot Ahhhhh, SO TEMPTING. Those colors are fab! But I think I want a girl version of the tang/jade one? So I think I will just pass this round and wait for a girl! Or for a boy. OMG JUST NEXT ROUND PLEASE. xD

(it's so weird, I'm like no Pixie, you and Sparkles must make a daughter, obvs. lolol wut is my life)
@mspixieriot Ahhhhh, SO TEMPTING. Those colors are fab! But I think I want a girl version of the tang/jade one? So I think I will just pass this round and wait for a girl! Or for a boy. OMG JUST NEXT ROUND PLEASE. xD

(it's so weird, I'm like no Pixie, you and Sparkles must make a daughter, obvs. lolol wut is my life)
10302021_banner.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18