Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~*Pixie's Flight: Noc Babies
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@mspixieriot

Hehe~ I'm hoping for a dark primary and a light secondary! Tert won't matter much but an x/y/y or close to would be nice. what're you hoping for?
@mspixieriot

Hehe~ I'm hoping for a dark primary and a light secondary! Tert won't matter much but an x/y/y or close to would be nice. what're you hoping for?
tumblr_inline_o4fyctLjhy1snz70d_540.png

tumblr_inline_mtytqsGOB51r4wxt6.png Luka, he/him/his

I have galaxies hidden between my bones.
And, I will love you until the stars burn out.
First Noc babies today! There are NO Tiger/Stripe/Spines in the AH right now.

Pinging before I AH them: @Balk @CamiMoore @Livalathia @tinyteenie @BattenbergUni
First Noc babies today! There are NO Tiger/Stripe/Spines in the AH right now.

Pinging before I AH them: @Balk @CamiMoore @Livalathia @tinyteenie @BattenbergUni
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif
@mspixieriot - I'll take the charcoal nocturne please!
@mspixieriot - I'll take the charcoal nocturne please!
@camimoore of course! Go ahead and send a cr. :)
@camimoore of course! Go ahead and send a cr. :)
O.O so beautiful babies but i can't afford them :'(
O.O so beautiful babies but i can't afford them :'(
tumblr_o6o075LNVD1ub7k2ho6_r1_100.gif banner-blue.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
@mspixieriot treasure i have: 34069 but i can also add 10 gems into it would this allow me the pleasure of buying one of your nocturnes?
@mspixieriot treasure i have: 34069 but i can also add 10 gems into it would this allow me the pleasure of buying one of your nocturnes?
tumblr_o6o075LNVD1ub7k2ho6_r1_100.gif banner-blue.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
@tinyteenie I think I need to go a little bit higher for these guys, BUT I'm going to have some Okapi nocturnes in a few days you might like?
@tinyteenie I think I need to go a little bit higher for these guys, BUT I'm going to have some Okapi nocturnes in a few days you might like?
thats fine :) i may also have close to enough in a few days
thats fine :) i may also have close to enough in a few days
@tinyteenie That last nocturne is still hanging around... I am definitely willing to drop the price if you're still interested.
@tinyteenie That last nocturne is still hanging around... I am definitely willing to drop the price if you're still interested.
how much are you asking for again? @mspixieriot
how much are you asking for again? @mspixieriot
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18