Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~*Pixie's Flight: Noc Babies
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@mspixieriot Have you found someone who would be into Tori dragons, because that is super exciting. Hello @itsjustroar!

16 down, with just a few to go (Little Earthguakes, Choirgirl, Night of Hunters, and Midwinter Graces left to go).

The entire first page of my lair is Tori dragons (plus the first dragon on the second page), and their bios all have images of what I want them each to look like when I've got them completed. Most of them aren't quite perfect yet. :P
@mspixieriot Have you found someone who would be into Tori dragons, because that is super exciting. Hello @itsjustroar!

16 down, with just a few to go (Little Earthguakes, Choirgirl, Night of Hunters, and Midwinter Graces left to go).

The entire first page of my lair is Tori dragons (plus the first dragon on the second page), and their bios all have images of what I want them each to look like when I've got them completed. Most of them aren't quite perfect yet. :P
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
@girolamo your whole lair is lovely!
@girolamo your whole lair is lovely!
bumping for MY PRETTIEST CRYSTAL BABIES YET.

always willing to haggle!
bumping for MY PRETTIEST CRYSTAL BABIES YET.

always willing to haggle!
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif
@karinberry @desapalooza Since you're both on Mississippi & Georgia's pinglist, I wanted to let you know that I'm actually rehoming this pair. Wanted to check with the two of you first to see if either of you are interested. Checking with @itsjustroar too.
@karinberry @desapalooza Since you're both on Mississippi & Georgia's pinglist, I wanted to let you know that I'm actually rehoming this pair. Wanted to check with the two of you first to see if either of you are interested. Checking with @itsjustroar too.
@mspixieriot it's super tempting but I'm at my max for space for pairs right now!
@mspixieriot it's super tempting but I'm at my max for space for pairs right now!
my pronouns are they/he
adult player

FR Time +2
free buttons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hatchery logo displaying the words Luminous Lair Hatchery over an image of golden dragon eggs in a nest with sunbeams shining down
ive recently freed up some spce. i could take thm
ive recently freed up some spce. i could take thm
@mspixieriot please add me to the pinglist for Lantash/Jolinar :D
@mspixieriot please add me to the pinglist for Lantash/Jolinar :D
tumblr_inline_o3dilmkK3O1r3h1o8_540.png mlk7aif.pnglnAFce8.giftumblr_ntwzxj7Nls1r7cw6zo3_100.png
Bump for ALL THE COLOURFUL BABIES.

Accepting offers on any dragon not posted on the AH yet.

Pinging @itsjustroar for one lone (grown-up) John/Melissa imp who looks just like her daddy.
Bump for ALL THE COLOURFUL BABIES.

Accepting offers on any dragon not posted on the AH yet.

Pinging @itsjustroar for one lone (grown-up) John/Melissa imp who looks just like her daddy.
@mspixieriot How much would you want for this lovely baby for a gift for my gf? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9333555] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/93336/9333555_350.png[/img] [/url]
@mspixieriot How much would you want for this lovely baby for a gift for my gf?

9333555_350.png
@Nakattack I would accept 15k because I'm desperate for lair space!
@Nakattack I would accept 15k because I'm desperate for lair space!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18