Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | â—™ Myth-taken Hatchery â—™
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@168, @Abril, @Aerrow, @Alecko, @AloraDAnnon, @Ares, @Ariados, @Asher, @Ashkaa, @attenuasis, @Auxia, @Azure, @Baku, @Belial, @Blaubeermund, @Bob, @CadetArlert, @calankh, @Calm, @Caribou, @Cassiopeia, @CentipedeLimbo, @Cherette, @Cherry, @Chichi, @Chomp, @Chrissy, @christina, @Confectionary, @Cyrya, @DarknessFalls, @Deathwing, @Dem, @Disease, @Doomful, @Dragonmage, @DrakkanWolf, @Drakenhart, @ecks, @elysionne, @ErianaMoon, @EtchedShadow, @Evarinya, @Felraen, @Founder, @Foxxtrot, @GhostEnthusiast, @GinIchimaru, @GreatContagion, @Herudito, @HiddenMica, @Hoarder, @Hol, @Inculta, @Irefe, @Jamethyst, @Faunus, @JovaniSkye, @Kaitii, @Kaylian, @Keno, @Khalerys, @kittenwhisperer, @KittersKamala, @Koi, @Journey, @Julia, @Leashedragon, @Legolas, @Leilatainn, @LightningFang, @linnet, @Lottie, @LovelyDeeps, @loveverly, @Luciftian, @Luusan, @Luxio, @mackledaddy, @Malis, @Mandee, @Miloki, @MindlessNonsense, @Minx, @minty, @Mommy, @Moofius, @Naturalcyber, @Nennui, @Nerevarine, @NikkiNicole, @Noctilucent, @Noomx, @OFF, @Ouji, @Phenomenon, @Plushie, @Porcelain, @Prism, @Pyroclastic, @QyetLady, @Raivica, @Rangiku, @Rayen, @Renaci, @Rijl, @RinnyRoo, @RizuChan, @Rogue, @Ruinia, @SaintSeb, @Scientist, @Searinox, @Serra, @Shihana, @shinykari, @sooraya, @Survivor, @Simulacra, @smileytechie, @Snaphance, @Sochitelya, @Starstrike, @Stonewarden, @Suraya, @Taj, @Takora, @Talia, @Talonflame, @techmess, @Telelia, @thanksmeg, @TheRowen, @Thrym, @tigerpanda13, @TheInkheart, @triska, @UZaaki9, @Vaiya, @Velyanthe, @Ventus, @Vesuvia, @Voidtech, @Vyraal, @Warlock, @Waylon, @WhiteGyrfalcon, @Why, @Wicker, @WildPariah, @Xairathan, @Zenzic, @Zettobi, @Zhebari Pinging ye gen 1 general ping list folks to see you're interested in Proteus here. Note: he has been bred before. [quote][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3945052] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/39451/3945052_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Azure Tiger / Black Stripes / Soil Basic[/b] [b]CR: 250k-300k[/b], pay what you want in that range[/center][/quote]
@168, @Abril, @Aerrow, @Alecko, @AloraDAnnon, @Ares, @Ariados, @Asher, @Ashkaa, @attenuasis, @Auxia, @Azure, @Baku, @Belial, @Blaubeermund, @Bob, @CadetArlert, @calankh, @Calm, @Caribou, @Cassiopeia, @CentipedeLimbo, @Cherette, @Cherry, @Chichi, @Chomp, @Chrissy, @christina, @Confectionary, @Cyrya, @DarknessFalls, @Deathwing, @Dem, @Disease, @Doomful, @Dragonmage, @DrakkanWolf, @Drakenhart, @ecks, @elysionne, @ErianaMoon, @EtchedShadow, @Evarinya, @Felraen, @Founder, @Foxxtrot, @GhostEnthusiast, @GinIchimaru, @GreatContagion, @Herudito, @HiddenMica, @Hoarder, @Hol, @Inculta, @Irefe, @Jamethyst, @Faunus, @JovaniSkye, @Kaitii, @Kaylian, @Keno, @Khalerys, @kittenwhisperer, @KittersKamala, @Koi, @Journey, @Julia, @Leashedragon, @Legolas, @Leilatainn, @LightningFang, @linnet, @Lottie, @LovelyDeeps, @loveverly, @Luciftian, @Luusan, @Luxio, @mackledaddy, @Malis, @Mandee, @Miloki, @MindlessNonsense, @Minx, @minty, @Mommy, @Moofius, @Naturalcyber, @Nennui, @Nerevarine, @NikkiNicole, @Noctilucent, @Noomx, @OFF, @Ouji, @Phenomenon, @Plushie, @Porcelain, @Prism, @Pyroclastic, @QyetLady, @Raivica, @Rangiku, @Rayen, @Renaci, @Rijl, @RinnyRoo, @RizuChan, @Rogue, @Ruinia, @SaintSeb, @Scientist, @Searinox, @Serra, @Shihana, @shinykari, @sooraya, @Survivor, @Simulacra, @smileytechie, @Snaphance, @Sochitelya, @Starstrike, @Stonewarden, @Suraya, @Taj, @Takora, @Talia, @Talonflame, @techmess, @Telelia, @thanksmeg, @TheRowen, @Thrym, @tigerpanda13, @TheInkheart, @triska, @UZaaki9, @Vaiya, @Velyanthe, @Ventus, @Vesuvia, @Voidtech, @Vyraal, @Warlock, @Waylon, @WhiteGyrfalcon, @Why, @Wicker, @WildPariah, @Xairathan, @Zenzic, @Zettobi, @Zhebari

Pinging ye gen 1 general ping list folks to see you're interested in Proteus here. Note: he has been bred before.

Quote:

3945052_350.png

Azure Tiger / Black Stripes / Soil Basic
CR: 250k-300k, pay what you want in that range
10302021_banner.png
interested.... but those colors ;_____; I must research....
interested.... but those colors ;_____; I must research....
MEMmqKh.gif[url=][img][/img][/url]
@KittersKamala I dig that someone has an interest at all, so research all you need :D

(and I knoooooow that soil tert. Sigh.)
@KittersKamala I dig that someone has an interest at all, so research all you need :D

(and I knoooooow that soil tert. Sigh.)
10302021_banner.png
@bonstrosity eeeeeeeeeeh HRRRRNGH I want him =3= I'll find him someone from the ones I've got until he can find his own girl ;____; now I have to ask. would you do payments? or do I have to find a way to come up with it all at once? (or would you trade for one of my non-gen-1 level 25's that might, on basis of color, sell easier? I have like...six to choose from :Y but I want to go all gen1 so I8 they're not gen1..... )
@bonstrosity eeeeeeeeeeh HRRRRNGH I want him =3= I'll find him someone from the ones I've got until he can find his own girl ;____; now I have to ask. would you do payments? or do I have to find a way to come up with it all at once? (or would you trade for one of my non-gen-1 level 25's that might, on basis of color, sell easier? I have like...six to choose from :Y but I want to go all gen1 so I8 they're not gen1..... )
@KittersKamala I can do payments :D I gotta clear lair space lol. You can take him now for what you can give, and then just pay up to 250k over the next week/month? That way no pressure. I can keep track both in this thread AND on my profile, so you have multiple places to see how much is left.

Does that sound okay?
@KittersKamala I can do payments :D I gotta clear lair space lol. You can take him now for what you can give, and then just pay up to 250k over the next week/month? That way no pressure. I can keep track both in this thread AND on my profile, so you have multiple places to see how much is left.

Does that sound okay?
10302021_banner.png
@bonstrosity =3= well I have 500 gems at the moment (unfortunately all my treasure is tied up I have a crossroads to accept and lots of dergs to exalt for treasure to PAY for that crossroads xD;;; ) at your 1:370 ratio thats 185k :D
@bonstrosity =3= well I have 500 gems at the moment (unfortunately all my treasure is tied up I have a crossroads to accept and lots of dergs to exalt for treasure to PAY for that crossroads xD;;; ) at your 1:370 ratio thats 185k :D
@KittersKamala Sounds great! :D Noting it in the profile. And will add it here after posting this message.

Posted! And you have 65k or 170g left to pay on him. But I am SO GLAD he has a good home :D
@KittersKamala Sounds great! :D Noting it in the profile. And will add it here after posting this message.

Posted! And you have 65k or 170g left to pay on him. But I am SO GLAD he has a good home :D
10302021_banner.png
@bonstrosity xD yessssssss if he does nothing else but coli and exalt breed he will be super loved, ♥ but I think I can find him a good mate :D so he'll probably be coatlized in the future xD (Im noting it in my lairs treasurer's profile http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=80336&did=5423781 )
@bonstrosity xD yessssssss if he does nothing else but coli and exalt breed he will be super loved, ♥ but I think I can find him a good mate :D so he'll probably be coatlized in the future xD (Im noting it in my lairs treasurer's profile http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=80336&did=5423781 )
@Bonstrosity Sent crossroads for that adorable spiral.
@Bonstrosity Sent crossroads for that adorable spiral.
tumblr_inline_mv3bjbLLm21r9ywrd.png
10302021_banner.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15