Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Hodgepodge Hatchery
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
New babies from Aquamarina/Sondergith!!!
New babies from Aquamarina/Sondergith!!!
@itsjustroar Peter/Erica babies have hatched. If there's one you want, it's free! I'll take them off the AH and set up a Cr. :D

@Saphelle There was only one Dana/Carlsberg baby this clutch! If you want her, let me know, it'll be free! I'll take her off the AH and set up a CR.
@itsjustroar Peter/Erica babies have hatched. If there's one you want, it's free! I'll take them off the AH and set up a Cr. :D

@Saphelle There was only one Dana/Carlsberg baby this clutch! If you want her, let me know, it'll be free! I'll take her off the AH and set up a CR.
@sparklesdani I like her, but... I don't know. Um. Would it be possible for me to wait out another clutch from the two of them, or maybe pick another? ;_;
@sparklesdani I like her, but... I don't know. Um. Would it be possible for me to wait out another clutch from the two of them, or maybe pick another? ;_;
@Saphelle You can definitely wait! Or you can move your free hatchling to another pairing if you prefer. :D I can't believe they one-egged me. *shakes finger at them*
@Saphelle You can definitely wait! Or you can move your free hatchling to another pairing if you prefer. :D I can't believe they one-egged me. *shakes finger at them*
@sparklesdani Thank you ;u; I think what I'm probably going to end up doing is just follow the thread and check back every once in a while to see what hatchlings you've got-- and then when I see one I like, I'll ask for it. Sparkles and Pixie have a couple cool possibilities, and I also kinda like Bubble and Gum. But I'll just wait out the cycles and see what comes up-- all these dragons are super cool ;u;
@sparklesdani Thank you ;u; I think what I'm probably going to end up doing is just follow the thread and check back every once in a while to see what hatchlings you've got-- and then when I see one I like, I'll ask for it. Sparkles and Pixie have a couple cool possibilities, and I also kinda like Bubble and Gum. But I'll just wait out the cycles and see what comes up-- all these dragons are super cool ;u;
@Saphelle That's totally fine! And if you do see one you like, just ping me or PM me and I'll sent it to you!
@Saphelle That's totally fine! And if you do see one you like, just ping me or PM me and I'll sent it to you!
@sparklesdani Will do. Thank you so much!
@sparklesdani Will do. Thank you so much!
@Saphelle You're welcome!
@Saphelle You're welcome!
New Triton/Ursula babies!
New Triton/Ursula babies!
Eclipse and Dew have had their first clutch of aqua cuties!
Eclipse and Dew have had their first clutch of aqua cuties!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14