Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Hodgepodge Hatchery
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
@Saphelle I've added you to their pinglist!
@Saphelle I've added you to their pinglist!
@sparklesdani :D Okay, thank you again!
@sparklesdani :D Okay, thank you again!
@Saphelle You're very welcome!
@Saphelle You're very welcome!
Allison and Lydia have had their first clutch! Yay for Allison's harem!
Allison and Lydia have had their first clutch! Yay for Allison's harem!
Lots of new things have happened! New pairs, new babies, new pinglist, new rules, etc.

@mspixieriot @Girolamo @bonstrosity You guys are on a lot of my pinglists (and obvs my friends) so come check it out, let me know what you think. You can hit up the announcements page to see all the new things. Also let me know if the font is too light on some of the breeding cards, mostly Bubble and Liatris.
Lots of new things have happened! New pairs, new babies, new pinglist, new rules, etc.

@mspixieriot @Girolamo @bonstrosity You guys are on a lot of my pinglists (and obvs my friends) so come check it out, let me know what you think. You can hit up the announcements page to see all the new things. Also let me know if the font is too light on some of the breeding cards, mostly Bubble and Liatris.
@bonstrosity @bechena @Weathering A lemon/grass baby has hatched!

Bonster and @zarbington Saxon/Sass babies hatched!
@bonstrosity @bechena @Weathering A lemon/grass baby has hatched!

Bonster and @zarbington Saxon/Sass babies hatched!
@nicowanderer Renee/Laura babies have hatched! And @Girolamo there's one with leaf secondary!
@nicowanderer Renee/Laura babies have hatched! And @Girolamo there's one with leaf secondary!
And Nico has changed their UN! To keep from pinging Heather again, I'll just make a new comment.

@Thorbjorn New Renee/Laura babes!
And Nico has changed their UN! To keep from pinging Heather again, I'll just make a new comment.

@Thorbjorn New Renee/Laura babes!
@sparklesdani can I be on Midas' and Olympia's pinglist? also, I love Allison's harem. xD I've almost caught up to the end of season 4 of teen wolf (just a few episodes left... I don't want to go on because the deadpool wrapped up so nicely but I must) and that whole thing is just perfect lmao
@sparklesdani can I be on Midas' and Olympia's pinglist? also, I love Allison's harem. xD I've almost caught up to the end of season 4 of teen wolf (just a few episodes left... I don't want to go on because the deadpool wrapped up so nicely but I must) and that whole thing is just perfect lmao
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@tapixt I've added you to their pinglist! And thank you so much! I'm totally addicted to teen wolf XD
@tapixt I've added you to their pinglist! And thank you so much! I'm totally addicted to teen wolf XD
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14