Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Hodgepodge Hatchery
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@sparklesdani

ill stay with them please!
@sparklesdani

ill stay with them please!
@sparklesdani ahhh man I almost forgot about this hatchery xD could I be put on the general pinglist this time? I'm not looking for a triple gold anymore but this hatchery has so many pretty pairs o3o
@sparklesdani ahhh man I almost forgot about this hatchery xD could I be put on the general pinglist this time? I'm not looking for a triple gold anymore but this hatchery has so many pretty pairs o3o
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@Leiari @Weathering Got you!
@Leiari @Weathering Got you!
@itsjustroar Sure thing! Peter was just put on a nest with Lupa, so by the time he comes off cooldown, Erica should be all gened. :D

@tapixt Sure thing!

Also, Ziggy/Zillah babies have hatched!
@itsjustroar Sure thing! Peter was just put on a nest with Lupa, so by the time he comes off cooldown, Erica should be all gened. :D

@tapixt Sure thing!

Also, Ziggy/Zillah babies have hatched!
@Girolamo @blindbard @saphelle @XxxXnoodleXxxX @bechena Last call! I'm updating the hatchery some more today and anyone who doesn't respond will be taken off their pinglists! (List on page 11)
@Girolamo @blindbard @saphelle @XxxXnoodleXxxX @bechena Last call! I'm updating the hatchery some more today and anyone who doesn't respond will be taken off their pinglists! (List on page 11)
@sparklesdani

Thank you for the reminder ping! Could I get taken off my current ping and be put on for Chloe and Chrysus? ;u;
@sparklesdani

Thank you for the reminder ping! Could I get taken off my current ping and be put on for Chloe and Chrysus? ;u;
@sparklesdani Heyyyyyy. Didn't get ping. Got your e-mail about it LOL.

Take me off of Dana/Carlsberg, Thelma/Louis (since I have mah Countess), Lemon/Grass (I have mah Citron), and Peter/Erica until she gets gened.

Def keep trying for Peter/Lupa! And I can add midnight to the obs and shadow primary wants. And um. Could I request Shadow eyes? That'll make them babies pop!

Allison/Kira: obsidian primary, female only
Allison/Malia: ice eyes (THEY MAKE SO MANY GOOD COMBOS, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO NARROW IT DOWN FURTHER)

And of course, FAE WITH WATER EYES FROM AQUAMARINAAAAAAAAAA
@sparklesdani Heyyyyyy. Didn't get ping. Got your e-mail about it LOL.

Take me off of Dana/Carlsberg, Thelma/Louis (since I have mah Countess), Lemon/Grass (I have mah Citron), and Peter/Erica until she gets gened.

Def keep trying for Peter/Lupa! And I can add midnight to the obs and shadow primary wants. And um. Could I request Shadow eyes? That'll make them babies pop!

Allison/Kira: obsidian primary, female only
Allison/Malia: ice eyes (THEY MAKE SO MANY GOOD COMBOS, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO NARROW IT DOWN FURTHER)

And of course, FAE WITH WATER EYES FROM AQUAMARINAAAAAAAAAA
10302021_banner.png
@sparklesdani You can take me off. I'm taking a break from this site soon.
@sparklesdani You can take me off. I'm taking a break from this site soon.
LkR1s2d.png
@sparklesdani Sorry! I never got the first ping.

I would still like to be on the lists for Midas/Olympia and Floran/Autumn. I'd like to see girls and boys on Floran/Autumn, if I can. I'd also like to be on the pinglists for Skittles/Isaac, Sid/Nancy, and Lemon/Grass.

Also, I'm in Water now, and if you ever need a Water nest for anything, let me know.
@sparklesdani Sorry! I never got the first ping.

I would still like to be on the lists for Midas/Olympia and Floran/Autumn. I'd like to see girls and boys on Floran/Autumn, if I can. I'd also like to be on the pinglists for Skittles/Isaac, Sid/Nancy, and Lemon/Grass.

Also, I'm in Water now, and if you ever need a Water nest for anything, let me know.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
@Saphelle Got you!

@bonstrosity Got it! Erica just finished being gened so I'm going to hook them up next. Then after that, I will find a shadow nest for Peter/Lupa (who just hatched a nest recently lol). And Allison/Malia will be bred next, so I'll keep my eyes out for an ice nest for them.

@Girolamo Got it! And thank you! I'll keep that in mind. Bonster really wants a fae with water eyes from Aquamarina/Sondergith but they decided to DEFY THE ODDS and give me two snappers. How rude.
@Saphelle Got you!

@bonstrosity Got it! Erica just finished being gened so I'm going to hook them up next. Then after that, I will find a shadow nest for Peter/Lupa (who just hatched a nest recently lol). And Allison/Malia will be bred next, so I'll keep my eyes out for an ice nest for them.

@Girolamo Got it! And thank you! I'll keep that in mind. Bonster really wants a fae with water eyes from Aquamarina/Sondergith but they decided to DEFY THE ODDS and give me two snappers. How rude.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14