Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Hodgepodge Hatchery
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@sparklesdani I don't need to have those dragons... It's totally cool if you rehome. :D
@sparklesdani I don't need to have those dragons... It's totally cool if you rehome. :D
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
@Girolamo Thank you! That'll be two dragons out of my lair. Aw yeah lair purges.
@Girolamo Thank you! That'll be two dragons out of my lair. Aw yeah lair purges.
@sparklesdani Random: I was looking over your pairs and thinking that Chrysus and Chloe could produce an interesting mate for one of my dergs, but then I realized that that particular dragon is probably Chloe's grandfather... and I was right.
@sparklesdani Random: I was looking over your pairs and thinking that Chrysus and Chloe could produce an interesting mate for one of my dergs, but then I realized that that particular dragon is probably Chloe's grandfather... and I was right.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
@Girolamo LOL oops! Probably because I got Chloe from Pixie. XD
@Girolamo LOL oops! Probably because I got Chloe from Pixie. XD
@sparklesdani I knew that. ;D I used to have one of Chloe's siblings who looked quite a bit like her.
@sparklesdani I knew that. ;D I used to have one of Chloe's siblings who looked quite a bit like her.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
@Girolamo Chloe's parents make such beautiful babies.
@Girolamo Chloe's parents make such beautiful babies.
@sparklesdani They do! Sawyer is very proud of Pele.
@sparklesdani They do! Sawyer is very proud of Pele.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
@bonstrosity @zarbington @Prongsie Saxon/Sass babies have hatched!

Bonster, Allison/Kira babies have hatched as well!

----

*cracks knuckles to get down to business* I'm rearranging this hatchery. I've redone all the breeding cards and I'm considering renaming it and redoing headers as well. I wasn't keeping up with this hatchery very well and some people on the pinglists have been there a long time. I'm going to try to keep my nests full now, but to figure out who I should breed first, I need to refresh my pinglists. (As a sidenote, I'm going to try out the pinglists under the pairs and we'll see how that goes!)

Here's how this is going to go, I'm going to list the pairs and ping the people that are on those lists. Please let me know if you want to remain on these lists, and if you want to be on any more. If you don't reply in a couple of days, I'll remove you anyway. (If some pairs aren't listed, it's because they have no people on their pinglists or I know the ping was added recently.)
  • Midas/Olympia: @Girolamo (triple), @BlindBard (male rip/curr), @tapixt
  • Floran/Autumn: Girolamo (female)
  • Ulmo/Belisaere: @Leiari (royal or mulbery xyy female)
  • Dana/Carlsberg: bonstrosity, @Saphelle (free hatchling)
  • Thelma/Louis: @Weathering (male gembond), bonstrosity, @XxxXnoodleXxxX (free hatchling)
  • Peter/Lupa: bonstrosity (obsidian or shadow/mulberry/mulberry)
  • Peter/Erica: bonstrosity (sky/sky/blue range; triple irishim), @itsjustroar (free hatchling); Note: this pairing is currently out of order until I gene up Erica
  • Lemon/Grass: bonstrosity, @bechena, Weathering
  • Carlos/Cecil: @mspixieriot
  • Allison/Kira: bonstrosity
  • Allison/Malia: bonstrosity

If you're listed for a free hatchling, feel free to keep it on that pair or move it to another one.
@bonstrosity @zarbington @Prongsie Saxon/Sass babies have hatched!

Bonster, Allison/Kira babies have hatched as well!

----

*cracks knuckles to get down to business* I'm rearranging this hatchery. I've redone all the breeding cards and I'm considering renaming it and redoing headers as well. I wasn't keeping up with this hatchery very well and some people on the pinglists have been there a long time. I'm going to try to keep my nests full now, but to figure out who I should breed first, I need to refresh my pinglists. (As a sidenote, I'm going to try out the pinglists under the pairs and we'll see how that goes!)

Here's how this is going to go, I'm going to list the pairs and ping the people that are on those lists. Please let me know if you want to remain on these lists, and if you want to be on any more. If you don't reply in a couple of days, I'll remove you anyway. (If some pairs aren't listed, it's because they have no people on their pinglists or I know the ping was added recently.)
  • Midas/Olympia: @Girolamo (triple), @BlindBard (male rip/curr), @tapixt
  • Floran/Autumn: Girolamo (female)
  • Ulmo/Belisaere: @Leiari (royal or mulbery xyy female)
  • Dana/Carlsberg: bonstrosity, @Saphelle (free hatchling)
  • Thelma/Louis: @Weathering (male gembond), bonstrosity, @XxxXnoodleXxxX (free hatchling)
  • Peter/Lupa: bonstrosity (obsidian or shadow/mulberry/mulberry)
  • Peter/Erica: bonstrosity (sky/sky/blue range; triple irishim), @itsjustroar (free hatchling); Note: this pairing is currently out of order until I gene up Erica
  • Lemon/Grass: bonstrosity, @bechena, Weathering
  • Carlos/Cecil: @mspixieriot
  • Allison/Kira: bonstrosity
  • Allison/Malia: bonstrosity

If you're listed for a free hatchling, feel free to keep it on that pair or move it to another one.
@sparklesdani

I have a new Splash/White/White boy so could still do with a girl to match from Ulmo/Belisaere - I have a Violet girl in another pair, so Mulberry through to Magenta would be fine. No rush, I'm adding dragons very slowly at this point.
@sparklesdani

I have a new Splash/White/White boy so could still do with a girl to match from Ulmo/Belisaere - I have a Violet girl in another pair, so Mulberry through to Magenta would be fine. No rush, I'm adding dragons very slowly at this point.
@sparklesdani
Could I get taken off of the ping list I'm on for the red pair, and get put on the list for Alison and Malia? :3
@sparklesdani
Could I get taken off of the ping list I'm on for the red pair, and get put on the list for Alison and Malia? :3
tumblr_inline_nwaa38HCnH1rnmb7j_540.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14