Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Hodgepodge Hatchery
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@sparklesdani i'd love to be added to saxon and sass!
@sparklesdani i'd love to be added to saxon and sass!
19c9b5f8958ad5a24d3c553c401ca1a4a08e4bfc.png
@Prongsie Added you!
@Prongsie Added you!
New babies from Sparkles/Pixie are up!
New babies from Sparkles/Pixie are up!
New babies from Ziggy/Zillah have been posted!
New babies from Ziggy/Zillah have been posted!
Sid/Nancy have had their first clutch!
Sid/Nancy have had their first clutch!
Chiffon/Brunswick have had some cute snappers hatch!
Chiffon/Brunswick have had some cute snappers hatch!
Cheshire/Dinah have had their first clutch!

And apparently I never added them to the hatchery. Oops. I'm currently without PS, so they'll get a breeding card soon!
Cheshire/Dinah have had their first clutch!

And apparently I never added them to the hatchery. Oops. I'm currently without PS, so they'll get a breeding card soon!
Eclipse/Dew and Ulmo/Belisaere have both had new babies today!

----

I'm in the process of clearing out some old pairs that I don't care about any more. I'm trying to sell Bubble/Gum. I'd prefer 40k for the both of them, but I'm open to any offers or trading them for exalt fodder.

----

Along the same line, @bonstrosity @Girolamo Are you both still interested in the specific dragon you wanted from Maya/Magik. I feel bad for not breeding them yet. /o\ If you still want one, do you have a preferred eye color? If not, I can try throwing them on my nature nest to see what happens. I plan on exalting/rehoming them once I finish breeding your babies if you're still interested!

----

And again, Girolamo and bonstrosity (along with @mspixieriot and @Thorbjorn ) are you guys still interested in Renee/Laura babies? I'm just not feeling Laura anymore. I can't find genes that really make her work. I'm just not feeling that storm tert. However, if you guys are still interested, I will breed them until y'all get the dragons you like and then I will rehome/exalt Laura. Renee will be back eventually if I find him a mate. :D

----

The only other dragon I am considering removing is Acacia from Liatris/Acacia, but no one is on their pinglist. I just can't decide if I like her enough to give her shimmer, but I despise stripes on her.

If any of you guys are interested in buying the dragons I mentioned, just let me know and I'll give you a poke when the lair purge commences. It'll probably coincide with Nature's February 8th's push. If you don't think you'll have the room by then, but are super interested anyway, then I don't mind holding for you. :D
Eclipse/Dew and Ulmo/Belisaere have both had new babies today!

----

I'm in the process of clearing out some old pairs that I don't care about any more. I'm trying to sell Bubble/Gum. I'd prefer 40k for the both of them, but I'm open to any offers or trading them for exalt fodder.

----

Along the same line, @bonstrosity @Girolamo Are you both still interested in the specific dragon you wanted from Maya/Magik. I feel bad for not breeding them yet. /o\ If you still want one, do you have a preferred eye color? If not, I can try throwing them on my nature nest to see what happens. I plan on exalting/rehoming them once I finish breeding your babies if you're still interested!

----

And again, Girolamo and bonstrosity (along with @mspixieriot and @Thorbjorn ) are you guys still interested in Renee/Laura babies? I'm just not feeling Laura anymore. I can't find genes that really make her work. I'm just not feeling that storm tert. However, if you guys are still interested, I will breed them until y'all get the dragons you like and then I will rehome/exalt Laura. Renee will be back eventually if I find him a mate. :D

----

The only other dragon I am considering removing is Acacia from Liatris/Acacia, but no one is on their pinglist. I just can't decide if I like her enough to give her shimmer, but I despise stripes on her.

If any of you guys are interested in buying the dragons I mentioned, just let me know and I'll give you a poke when the lair purge commences. It'll probably coincide with Nature's February 8th's push. If you don't think you'll have the room by then, but are super interested anyway, then I don't mind holding for you. :D
@sparklesdani I don't need any of those anymore, SORRY. D:

HOWEVER. Please add me to Chrysus and Chloe, circuit only. And to Aquamarina and Sondergith, water eyes, fae preferred, but just any of them would be of interest. :D
@sparklesdani I don't need any of those anymore, SORRY. D:

HOWEVER. Please add me to Chrysus and Chloe, circuit only. And to Aquamarina and Sondergith, water eyes, fae preferred, but just any of them would be of interest. :D
10302021_banner.png
@bonstrosity No problem! Updated you on the pinglist.

I'M SO EXCITED FOR A LAIR PURGE. THERE WILL BE SPACE. (until i buy new dragons to replace them >.>)
@bonstrosity No problem! Updated you on the pinglist.

I'M SO EXCITED FOR A LAIR PURGE. THERE WILL BE SPACE. (until i buy new dragons to replace them >.>)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14