Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Adastra Hatchery | Art Dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@Chabliya Sure thing ^-^
@Chabliya Sure thing ^-^
xmlgN0y.png3ujtWiQ.pngkWh38UL.pngEmmCMoX.pngBAB6nL2.png3vULgKZ.pngHqpNOk1.pngJd11RO1.png
@Chabliya
Treasure and Tropics nests have hatched!
@Chabliya
Treasure and Tropics nests have hatched!
xmlgN0y.png3ujtWiQ.pngkWh38UL.pngEmmCMoX.pngBAB6nL2.png3vULgKZ.pngHqpNOk1.pngJd11RO1.png
I'll pass this time due to space issues, but they are gorgeous! Have a bump! :)
I'll pass this time due to space issues, but they are gorgeous! Have a bump! :)
Added two new XYX/XYY/XXY/XXX pairs, who'll be ready at the beginning of September.
Added two new XYX/XYY/XXY/XXX pairs, who'll be ready at the beginning of September.
@Chabliya
Oil Spill nest has hatched.
@Chabliya
Oil Spill nest has hatched.
Mira and Polaris' nest has hatched, and two new pairings have been added to the roster!
Mira and Polaris' nest has hatched, and two new pairings have been added to the roster!
@Chabliya
Dawn and Summer Sun nests have hatched.Plus a new pair for the roster - probably the last one for a while, given how little lair space I have left...
@Chabliya
Dawn and Summer Sun nests have hatched.Plus a new pair for the roster - probably the last one for a while, given how little lair space I have left...
@Proxima Ohhh, they are lovely, and I adore the new pair. None that I could use right now, but if you don't mind, I'll see if a friend of mine does - the babies seem to be her preferred colour range! Thanks for the ping!
@Proxima Ohhh, they are lovely, and I adore the new pair. None that I could use right now, but if you don't mind, I'll see if a friend of mine does - the babies seem to be her preferred colour range! Thanks for the ping!
@Chabliya
The Paradise nest has hatched.
@Chabliya
The Paradise nest has hatched.
@Chabliya

Haemorrhage and Red Flag nests have hatched.
@Chabliya

Haemorrhage and Red Flag nests have hatched.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26