Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | :Iri/Shim Breeders Assoc:
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 133 134
boop
boop
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
I have many pairs in my lair,want a baby, just look at my clan profile (list of pairs) and message me i'm sure we can work something out :) I'm flexible on price so don't worry...
Boop
Boop
I have many pairs in my lair,want a baby, just look at my clan profile (list of pairs) and message me i'm sure we can work something out :) I'm flexible on price so don't worry...
@RunawayRossie @Kirika @Fujin
yoo what dergs/who should be our mascots ? + colors so I could make the graphics already o v o
perhaps we could add specializations/sub categories too ?
ex. you could have an IriShimCiruit award/category
I'd lean towards the IriShimGB
etc.
@RunawayRossie @Kirika @Fujin
yoo what dergs/who should be our mascots ? + colors so I could make the graphics already o v o
perhaps we could add specializations/sub categories too ?
ex. you could have an IriShimCiruit award/category
I'd lean towards the IriShimGB
etc.
@ouji, I think it would get a little clogged if we had tiers and then subcategories, but yeah, for the raffle at least, I'm going to have the dragon pairs numbered so people can tell me which pair they would like a hatchling from. So for example, pair #5 could be an IRISHIMGEM with a chance for xxy or something, and that would be from the specialty tier, but pair #2 could be IRISHIMCIRCUIT from tier 3. Does that make sense? Idk if I answered your question at all ;-; And anything shiny! I really like the idea of gradients because both the iridescent gene and shimmer gene turn colors into a gradient, so something like that. Pastel maybe, but I'm only saying that because I like pastel colors. c:

Also, @kirika, @runawayrossie, could you guys tell me which pairings you'd be willing to donate hatchlings for for the raffle? I would like to get it up and running by tomorrow :) If you have breeding cards, that would be AWESOME, but if not, it's cool.

...unless Ouji would like to make some? ;)
@ouji, I think it would get a little clogged if we had tiers and then subcategories, but yeah, for the raffle at least, I'm going to have the dragon pairs numbered so people can tell me which pair they would like a hatchling from. So for example, pair #5 could be an IRISHIMGEM with a chance for xxy or something, and that would be from the specialty tier, but pair #2 could be IRISHIMCIRCUIT from tier 3. Does that make sense? Idk if I answered your question at all ;-; And anything shiny! I really like the idea of gradients because both the iridescent gene and shimmer gene turn colors into a gradient, so something like that. Pastel maybe, but I'm only saying that because I like pastel colors. c:

Also, @kirika, @runawayrossie, could you guys tell me which pairings you'd be willing to donate hatchlings for for the raffle? I would like to get it up and running by tomorrow :) If you have breeding cards, that would be AWESOME, but if not, it's cool.

...unless Ouji would like to make some? ;)
@kirika
@fujin
@ouji

Okay, as far as raffle donations go, I will be donating an egg from Fuzzles x Embla (breeding banner in my hatchery), an egg from Lisa x Lelym's upcoming nest, and one of the dragons hatching out of my guardian nest tomorrow. I also have two familiars to donate and some bow apparel, plus I will go through my battle stuff and see what I can give up.

Now then, as far as specialties go for the BA, I'm planning on doing a sort of spotlight thing ever month, which will highlight certain gene combos, with a spotlight for an association member's dragon or dragons or such with that combo.

As for a Mascot, or such, Andrine in my lair is one of my favorite Iri/shims to hatch so far, although I'm really looking forward to Fuzzles' and Embla's upcoming brood.
@kirika
@fujin
@ouji

Okay, as far as raffle donations go, I will be donating an egg from Fuzzles x Embla (breeding banner in my hatchery), an egg from Lisa x Lelym's upcoming nest, and one of the dragons hatching out of my guardian nest tomorrow. I also have two familiars to donate and some bow apparel, plus I will go through my battle stuff and see what I can give up.

Now then, as far as specialties go for the BA, I'm planning on doing a sort of spotlight thing ever month, which will highlight certain gene combos, with a spotlight for an association member's dragon or dragons or such with that combo.

As for a Mascot, or such, Andrine in my lair is one of my favorite Iri/shims to hatch so far, although I'm really looking forward to Fuzzles' and Embla's upcoming brood.
GGinHwO.png WPrI8nF.pngVFsOpVv.png
@kirika, @runawayrossie @ouji

surprise! I had a banner made for the raffle. Here's the link and what I have so far.
@kirika, @runawayrossie @ouji

surprise! I had a banner made for the raffle. Here's the link and what I have so far.
@runawayrossie
Even though my hatchery's under the knife, I still would love to join! :D

Username & ID: Deoxyriboss & 58032
Hatchery Name: Arctic Waters Hatchery (subject to change atm)
Hatchery Link: http://*******.com/or5u62k
Tiers: 9 for specialty tier, (1 not listed on hatchery page), and 2 for tier 2
Ping List: Any blue range babs!
Additional Info: I've been waiting for an irishim group my whole life @0@
@runawayrossie
Even though my hatchery's under the knife, I still would love to join! :D

Username & ID: Deoxyriboss & 58032
Hatchery Name: Arctic Waters Hatchery (subject to change atm)
Hatchery Link: http://*******.com/or5u62k
Tiers: 9 for specialty tier, (1 not listed on hatchery page), and 2 for tier 2
Ping List: Any blue range babs!
Additional Info: I've been waiting for an irishim group my whole life @0@
34i36uu.png
@RunawayRossie

Ohhhh I like this idea! Sign me up :)

Username & ID: wobbutalia22 (58907)
Hatchery Name: Wobbly Hatchies
Hatchery Link: *******.com/wobblyhatchies
Tiers: Tier 2 (3); Tier 3 (3); Specialty Tier (1)
Ping List: Cool colored Tier 3-Specialty Tier pastels only please
Additional Info: nope
@RunawayRossie

Ohhhh I like this idea! Sign me up :)

Username & ID: wobbutalia22 (58907)
Hatchery Name: Wobbly Hatchies
Hatchery Link: *******.com/wobblyhatchies
Tiers: Tier 2 (3); Tier 3 (3); Specialty Tier (1)
Ping List: Cool colored Tier 3-Specialty Tier pastels only please
Additional Info: nope
LhSapup.png
Username & ID: Peacebone, 67043
Hatchery Name: Peacebone Hatchery
Hatchery Link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=baz&id=1121609&p=mb
Tiers: 1, 2
Ping List: No, thank you
Additional Info:
Tumblr for announcements and things: http://peacebonehatchery.tumblr.com
I don't have many fixed pairs, but many of my breeders are Iri/Shim and I produce a lot of qualifying hatchlings. I can provide a list of my applicable pairs if you need one.
Username & ID: Peacebone, 67043
Hatchery Name: Peacebone Hatchery
Hatchery Link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=baz&id=1121609&p=mb
Tiers: 1, 2
Ping List: No, thank you
Additional Info:
Tumblr for announcements and things: http://peacebonehatchery.tumblr.com
I don't have many fixed pairs, but many of my breeders are Iri/Shim and I produce a lot of qualifying hatchlings. I can provide a list of my applicable pairs if you need one.
peacesplace-signature.png
@Peacebone @wobbutalia22 @Deoxyriboss

Welcome, and thank you for joining. Were still working out some stuff but if you love iri/shim then you've come to the right place. :D
@Peacebone @wobbutalia22 @Deoxyriboss

Welcome, and thank you for joining. Were still working out some stuff but if you love iri/shim then you've come to the right place. :D
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 133 134