Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | :Iri/Shim Breeders Assoc:
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134
@megaten

Well hi there and welcome to Iri/Shim! And any help is appreciated :D

@NerakaFenice

Hi and welcome :D Well let you know if there is any graphics we could use help with because it would be veryyyy much appreciated.

Thank you both for joining!
@megaten

Well hi there and welcome to Iri/Shim! And any help is appreciated :D

@NerakaFenice

Hi and welcome :D Well let you know if there is any graphics we could use help with because it would be veryyyy much appreciated.

Thank you both for joining!
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
I have many pairs in my lair,want a baby, just look at my clan profile (list of pairs) and message me i'm sure we can work something out :) I'm flexible on price so don't worry...
Username & ID: Saintduma / 45909
Hatchery Name: Spoiled Rotten Dragons
Hatchery Link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1098993
Tiers: Tiers 1, 2, 3 and Specialty
Ping List: Sure!
Additional Info: Spoiled Rotten Dragons updates every time a featured pair hatches a clutch, pinging interested parties each time. It functions as a simple ping list, letting you know that a pair that caught your eye has produced some babies for you to consider.
I have many pairs, and am adding and refining them constantly. If I decide to sell a pair that someone is on a ping list for babies, I will send a private message to them to give them first dibs on the pair.
If babies don't sell and are cluttering up my lair, they sometimes turn up with reduced prices later.
Also, if you're Shadow Flight, I give discounts to my fellow Shadowlings!
Edit: I will also stud out my dragons, but I do not rent nests, and will not take responsibility for selling off babies that are products of a rented stud.
Username & ID: Saintduma / 45909
Hatchery Name: Spoiled Rotten Dragons
Hatchery Link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1098993
Tiers: Tiers 1, 2, 3 and Specialty
Ping List: Sure!
Additional Info: Spoiled Rotten Dragons updates every time a featured pair hatches a clutch, pinging interested parties each time. It functions as a simple ping list, letting you know that a pair that caught your eye has produced some babies for you to consider.
I have many pairs, and am adding and refining them constantly. If I decide to sell a pair that someone is on a ping list for babies, I will send a private message to them to give them first dibs on the pair.
If babies don't sell and are cluttering up my lair, they sometimes turn up with reduced prices later.
Also, if you're Shadow Flight, I give discounts to my fellow Shadowlings!
Edit: I will also stud out my dragons, but I do not rent nests, and will not take responsibility for selling off babies that are products of a rented stud.
emyR0Ab.png
@Saintduma

Hi and welcome to Iri/Shim!
@Saintduma

Hi and welcome to Iri/Shim!
I have many pairs in my lair,want a baby, just look at my clan profile (list of pairs) and message me i'm sure we can work something out :) I'm flexible on price so don't worry...
Thank you @Kirika ! I really like the idea of a comprehensive list; that way too I can look through people's pairs and bid for combinations I need for my own pairs!
Thank you @Kirika ! I really like the idea of a comprehensive list; that way too I can look through people's pairs and bid for combinations I need for my own pairs!
emyR0Ab.png
@Saintduma

Well thank you and I to like the idea, im always buying more dragons...Iri/Shim/Circuit has been a favorite as of late XD
@Saintduma

Well thank you and I to like the idea, im always buying more dragons...Iri/Shim/Circuit has been a favorite as of late XD
@Kirika It's such a good combination, that's why I have so damn many of them myself XD Also I made this quick banner-- not my best work but hey, it struck me to do it. [img]http://i.imgur.com/YDhLAtt.png[/img] [b]edit:[/b] yeah I know it looks a lot like mine, I'm not exactly the MOST creative when I'm this tired... [b]edit edit: [/b]oh my god I seriously used almost the exact colors of my own banner now I'm embarrassed
@Kirika It's such a good combination, that's why I have so damn many of them myself XD

Also I made this quick banner-- not my best work but hey, it struck me to do it.

YDhLAtt.png

edit: yeah I know it looks a lot like mine, I'm not exactly the MOST creative when I'm this tired...

edit edit: oh my god I seriously used almost the exact colors of my own banner now I'm embarrassed
emyR0Ab.png
@Saintduma

Its cute!

@RunawayRossie
@Saintduma

Its cute!

@RunawayRossie
@saintduma thank you, it's lovely!
@saintduma thank you, it's lovely!
GGinHwO.png WPrI8nF.pngVFsOpVv.png
Username & ID: Shadi 64145
Hatchery Name: Shadows in the Sky
Hatchery Link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1127681
Tiers: Specialty
Ping List: Yes
Additional Info: I haven't set up a hatchery thread yet because I'm still trying to pick out names for my dragons and most everyone I have is still on CD because I bought them as babies. I have two Iri/Shim/Gem pairs, one is Ice/x/Ice and one is Sky/x/Sky with a 1/9 chance of pure Sky babies. I'm working on a third pairing with my Ice/Ice/Lavender female Imperial. I'm looking for a mate with a good Ice/Ice/x color for XXY Iri/Shim Imperial babies. :)

Hello!
Username & ID: Shadi 64145
Hatchery Name: Shadows in the Sky
Hatchery Link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1127681
Tiers: Specialty
Ping List: Yes
Additional Info: I haven't set up a hatchery thread yet because I'm still trying to pick out names for my dragons and most everyone I have is still on CD because I bought them as babies. I have two Iri/Shim/Gem pairs, one is Ice/x/Ice and one is Sky/x/Sky with a 1/9 chance of pure Sky babies. I'm working on a third pairing with my Ice/Ice/Lavender female Imperial. I'm looking for a mate with a good Ice/Ice/x color for XXY Iri/Shim Imperial babies. :)

Hello!
forsale_m.png17013251.png16920859.png17359916.png024_zps1luktqhs.png
@Shadi

Welcome and your pairs are just gorgeous!
@Shadi

Welcome and your pairs are just gorgeous!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134