Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | :Iri/Shim Breeders Assoc:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134
@kirika, mmm, depends on the raffle. The prices really just depend on what the prizes are. Typically, an xxx dragon would go for 75k, so 15k is getting it at 1/5th of the price. We can lower them if you think they're too high, but the prices for the dragons themselves are a pretty good deal. If you want to add a package in, feel more than free to, but I have nothing to donate in that area ;-;
@kirika, mmm, depends on the raffle. The prices really just depend on what the prizes are. Typically, an xxx dragon would go for 75k, so 15k is getting it at 1/5th of the price. We can lower them if you think they're too high, but the prices for the dragons themselves are a pretty good deal. If you want to add a package in, feel more than free to, but I have nothing to donate in that area ;-;
@fujin

Well then the prices are good and ill be adding in a package later as I as collecting stuff now:)
@fujin

Well then the prices are good and ill be adding in a package later as I as collecting stuff now:)
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
I have many pairs in my lair,want a baby, just look at my clan profile (list of pairs) and message me i'm sure we can work something out :) I'm flexible on price so don't worry...
@kirika, sounds good!
@kirika, sounds good!
@runawayrossie, current member list is compiled here. The comments are links to the hatchery or extra info like whether or not the user rents out nests. If the user only provided a link to their user page and not to a thread, I did not include a link in the comments.
@runawayrossie, current member list is compiled here. The comments are links to the hatchery or extra info like whether or not the user rents out nests. If the user only provided a link to their user page and not to a thread, I did not include a link in the comments.
@RunawayRossie I was going to PM you with this, but since it's a brand new association I'm sure the thread could benefit from a bump
Username & ID: ltstarbuck, 46648
Hatchery Name: The Viper Hatchery
Hatchery Link: The Viper Hatchery
Dragon Pair(s): On my hatchery thread, the pairs post, the irishim pairs are [1], [2], [4] and [6]
Tier: Tier 3
Ping List: No thanks!
Additional Info: All my irishim pairs carry at least 50% chance of a crackle or circuit tert as well. [edit] I also have an irishim stud and will rent out my water nest - details in hatchery thread!
@RunawayRossie I was going to PM you with this, but since it's a brand new association I'm sure the thread could benefit from a bump
Username & ID: ltstarbuck, 46648
Hatchery Name: The Viper Hatchery
Hatchery Link: The Viper Hatchery
Dragon Pair(s): On my hatchery thread, the pairs post, the irishim pairs are [1], [2], [4] and [6]
Tier: Tier 3
Ping List: No thanks!
Additional Info: All my irishim pairs carry at least 50% chance of a crackle or circuit tert as well. [edit] I also have an irishim stud and will rent out my water nest - details in hatchery thread!
8 hours ahead of FR - tumblr
If you ping me and I don't reply, please double-check you've spelt my username correctly! It's a lowercase "L" not an uppercase "I"
@kirika @fujin @ouji

Wow! You guys have been busy while I was at work!

Ouji, graphics help would be greatly appreciated! Seriously!

As for the raffle, I have two really nice pairs (wc and Coatl)breeding in July that I can donate a hatchling from each for the raffle, plus some other odds and ends. I too, need lair expansion, so I'm fine with us working out a way to split any profit. I'm thinking maybe we should move raffle planning talk to pms or something though.

And Fujin I am going to tweak the joining form to make this easier on everyone. :)
@kirika @fujin @ouji

Wow! You guys have been busy while I was at work!

Ouji, graphics help would be greatly appreciated! Seriously!

As for the raffle, I have two really nice pairs (wc and Coatl)breeding in July that I can donate a hatchling from each for the raffle, plus some other odds and ends. I too, need lair expansion, so I'm fine with us working out a way to split any profit. I'm thinking maybe we should move raffle planning talk to pms or something though.

And Fujin I am going to tweak the joining form to make this easier on everyone. :)
GGinHwO.png WPrI8nF.pngVFsOpVv.png
@Kirika @fujin runawayrosie
love the idea of an IriShim dragon share thread !

I could also post it in the Shadow forum if needed//
read all the posts so far- and I support the ideas !
do you guys think we should expand our prizes to more than dragons ?
perhaps a private board to talk about this raffle ?

and sure, just tell me what graphics need to be done !
@Kirika @fujin runawayrosie
love the idea of an IriShim dragon share thread !

I could also post it in the Shadow forum if needed//
read all the posts so far- and I support the ideas !
do you guys think we should expand our prizes to more than dragons ?
perhaps a private board to talk about this raffle ?

and sure, just tell me what graphics need to be done !
@Ouji

Well that would awesome if you could post on your flight and im working on the share thread and will ping you to it. And yes there will be other stuff in the raffle besides just Dragons as I've already started collecting familiars and apparel to add in. Also a private board would be very helpful now that I think about it :D
@Ouji

Well that would awesome if you could post on your flight and im working on the share thread and will ping you to it. And yes there will be other stuff in the raffle besides just Dragons as I've already started collecting familiars and apparel to add in. Also a private board would be very helpful now that I think about it :D
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
I have many pairs in my lair,want a baby, just look at my clan profile (list of pairs) and message me i'm sure we can work something out :) I'm flexible on price so don't worry...
Username & ID: megaten, user ID 78178
Hatchery Name: The Velvet Room
Hatchery Link: Under construction, will update link when it's done :)
Dragon Pair(s): Oh boy here we go: Naralanis & Aldoranis , Uvendaros & Naladaros , Szarn & Sarazeth , Callan & Zannar , Meionite & Tremolite , Zoklitsos & Ygha , Sorela & Sarodax
Tier: 3 and Specialty
Ping List: Yes, please :)
Additional Info: Most of my pairs are xxy, xyy or xxx :) also the pairs are Tarot themed

This is such a cool idea! If you guys need help with anything (besides art stuff cough i'm untalented cough) hit me up :D
Username & ID: megaten, user ID 78178
Hatchery Name: The Velvet Room
Hatchery Link: Under construction, will update link when it's done :)
Dragon Pair(s): Oh boy here we go: Naralanis & Aldoranis , Uvendaros & Naladaros , Szarn & Sarazeth , Callan & Zannar , Meionite & Tremolite , Zoklitsos & Ygha , Sorela & Sarodax
Tier: 3 and Specialty
Ping List: Yes, please :)
Additional Info: Most of my pairs are xxy, xyy or xxx :) also the pairs are Tarot themed

This is such a cool idea! If you guys need help with anything (besides art stuff cough i'm untalented cough) hit me up :D
download-3.png
@RunawayRossie

Username & ID: nerakaFenice / 3697
Hatchery Name: N7 Hatchery
Hatchery Link: N7 Hatchery
Dragon Pair(s): see link above (Pairs are listed in post 3)
Tier: Special Tier
Ping List: yes but only for Coas and Wilds
Additional Info: 80-90% of my pairs are Iri/Shim/Crackle or UB with high chances of XXX or XXY

I can try to create some graphics if you like. Just let me know what you have in mind and I'll see what I can do.
@RunawayRossie

Username & ID: nerakaFenice / 3697
Hatchery Name: N7 Hatchery
Hatchery Link: N7 Hatchery
Dragon Pair(s): see link above (Pairs are listed in post 3)
Tier: Special Tier
Ping List: yes but only for Coas and Wilds
Additional Info: 80-90% of my pairs are Iri/Shim/Crackle or UB with high chances of XXX or XXY

I can try to create some graphics if you like. Just let me know what you have in mind and I'll see what I can do.
cdpykkvcrkou.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134