Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lucky Eggs [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Aureliette

So um, it's been a while. Are you still working on the art, or should I put him up for sale?
@Aureliette

So um, it's been a while. Are you still working on the art, or should I put him up for sale?
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Well, no response, and I can't hold him any longer than this. He's now up for sale.
Well, no response, and I can't hold him any longer than this. He's now up for sale.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
@Zenzic

oohhh this looks like a fun game!

could I be added to the ping list please?
@Zenzic

oohhh this looks like a fun game!

could I be added to the ping list please?
6iOpr3w.png
@sillyselkie

Absolutely! :3
The next nest should be in around 7 days. :3
@sillyselkie

Absolutely! :3
The next nest should be in around 7 days. :3
Well, Choc and Kitsune are ready for another nest, but I have to move the last "loose prize" out first.

Anyone interested in him, or shall I send him off to the shadows?
Well, Choc and Kitsune are ready for another nest, but I have to move the last "loose prize" out first.

Anyone interested in him, or shall I send him off to the shadows?
Nest #5 is up!
... and RNG has given us 1 egg. Bah! XP

Oh well, who knows, there might be something amazing in that egg!

So this single egg will be auctioned off instead of the usual format. You can bid with either Treasure or Gems and bidding will end at rollover on the day before hatching.

@Cyberstrike
@Glenfalconer5
@GingerNinja
@Coolkid
@Fortuna
@marblechemist
@DukeDrake44
@sillyselkie
Nest #5 is up!
... and RNG has given us 1 egg. Bah! XP

Oh well, who knows, there might be something amazing in that egg!

So this single egg will be auctioned off instead of the usual format. You can bid with either Treasure or Gems and bidding will end at rollover on the day before hatching.

@Cyberstrike
@Glenfalconer5
@GingerNinja
@Coolkid
@Fortuna
@marblechemist
@DukeDrake44
@sillyselkie
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8