Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lucky Eggs [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Aureliette

Ooh art. I always like art! :3
Can I see a sample?
@Aureliette

Ooh art. I always like art! :3
Can I see a sample?
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@Zenzic
Here's a few examples of my work (sorry, the images are too big to actually post on here)

raptor-bot
birds
monster
mermaid
@Zenzic
Here's a few examples of my work (sorry, the images are too big to actually post on here)

raptor-bot
birds
monster
mermaid
@Aureliette Excellent art indeed! How about art of my Wildclaw, Silas? Would that be fair for an egg? :3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3203968] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/32040/3203968_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Aureliette

Excellent art indeed!
How about art of my Wildclaw, Silas? Would that be fair for an egg? :3

3203968_350.png
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
@Zenzic
I can do that. Do you have any poses in mind, or are you ok with me just going at it?
@Zenzic
I can do that. Do you have any poses in mind, or are you ok with me just going at it?
@Aureliette

Just go at it! :}
@Aureliette

Just go at it! :}
Bumper Cars!
Bumper Cars!
Nest #4 has hatched!
Looks like we have two unsold babies, and one still pending payment.
The two unsold babies are now available on the AH for 60 Gems, and will remain there until they are sold, or adulthood is reached.

Pinging those who purchased eggs:
@Aureliette
Nest #4 has hatched!
Looks like we have two unsold babies, and one still pending payment.
The two unsold babies are now available on the AH for 60 Gems, and will remain there until they are sold, or adulthood is reached.

Pinging those who purchased eggs:
@Aureliette
@Zenzic
sorry for the delay on the drawing, my professors all decided to assign projects at the same time
@Zenzic
sorry for the delay on the drawing, my professors all decided to assign projects at the same time
@Aureliette

Silly professors. s(o_o)z

No problem! I'll be holding on to the baby until you're ready. (and the baby is a cute one, too) :3
@Aureliette

Silly professors. s(o_o)z

No problem! I'll be holding on to the baby until you're ready. (and the baby is a cute one, too) :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8