Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lucky Eggs [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Alright, all eggs are sold. ^_^
I can't wait to see what we hatch this round.
Alright, all eggs are sold. ^_^
I can't wait to see what we hatch this round.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
aand they've hatched!
Some pretty cute colour combos came out of this nest.

Sending CRs now.

@DukeDrake44
@marblechemist
@marblechemist
@Nokomisfox
aand they've hatched!
Some pretty cute colour combos came out of this nest.

Sending CRs now.

@DukeDrake44
@marblechemist
@marblechemist
@Nokomisfox
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Looks like we've got a nest of 3 eggs this time! :3

Lucky Eggs pinglist:
@Cyberstrike
@Glenfalconer5
@GingerNinja
@Coolkid
@Fortuna
@marblechemist
@Nokomisfox
@DukeDrake44
Looks like we've got a nest of 3 eggs this time! :3

Lucky Eggs pinglist:
@Cyberstrike
@Glenfalconer5
@GingerNinja
@Coolkid
@Fortuna
@marblechemist
@Nokomisfox
@DukeDrake44
@zenzic I will be passing for the next four rounds, since I don't have lair space, and because I am currently working on a Harry Potter project
@zenzic I will be passing for the next four rounds, since I don't have lair space, and because I am currently working on a Harry Potter project
@Nokomisfox

Alright, would you like to be removed from the list completely, or just put aside and re-added after four rounds?
@Nokomisfox

Alright, would you like to be removed from the list completely, or just put aside and re-added after four rounds?
@zenzic just put me aside for four rounds if you would. I'd still like to at some point get pings, but like I said right now I'm working on finding Harry Potter dragons. :D
@zenzic just put me aside for four rounds if you would. I'd still like to at some point get pings, but like I said right now I'm working on finding Harry Potter dragons. :D
Alrightie!
Alrightie!
Bumper Cars!
Bumper Cars!
Hey I just started flightrising today so i have basically no money, but I CAN draw if you are still willing to accept art as payment.
Hey I just started flightrising today so i have basically no money, but I CAN draw if you are still willing to accept art as payment.
Bumper Cars
Bumper Cars
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8