Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 2nd Gen Imps
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80
@Disease damn you Kyle! well I didn't have space for him anyways "/
@Disease damn you Kyle! well I didn't have space for him anyways "/
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Cyrya
Haha if you really want him down the road you can have him
@Cyrya
Haha if you really want him down the road you can have him
-Kyle
@Disease naah you can keep him love :)
@Disease naah you can keep him love :)
FR +10
@mes3 Hi mes3, here are three more 2nd gens to look at.

@Jinkx Hi Jinkx, I have a new gold 2nd gen imp I thought you might be interested in.
@mes3 Hi mes3, here are three more 2nd gens to look at.

@Jinkx Hi Jinkx, I have a new gold 2nd gen imp I thought you might be interested in.
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gifpw4DoZq.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif

3178.png9614.png17111.png26198.png38829.png44325.png
@Clover thank you for the ping! XD Im rite in the proses of redoing my lair and having no idea on how i wont to take it but let me give you a ping of people that mite like one! XD

@Ares, @Asher, @Azure, @Baku,@calankh, @Calm, @Caribou, @Carmine, @ChibiEnvyChan, @Chimeric, @Chomp, @Cyrya, @Deathwing, @Disease, @DragonsChilde, @Drakenhart, @ErianaMoon, @EtchedShadow, @EternaNyx, @Fay, @Firethroat, @Foxxtrot, @GhostEnthusiast, @GinIchimaru, @GreatContagion, @Inculta, @Jamethyst, @Jinkx, @Jovaniskye, @Julia, @Kaitii, @Kayouran, @Kich, @Kotomi, @Legolas, @Leilatainn, @LovelyDeeps, @Luciftian, @Mandee, @Malis, @mes3, @Minx, @Moofius, @mynabird, @Mystik, @Naturalcyber, @Nennui, @Neirevarine, @noiselessness, @Prism, @QyetLady, @Rangiku, @Rayen, @RizuChan, @Sailable, @Saphariadragon, @smileytechie, @Sochitelya, @Sporelett, @Stonewarden, @Suraya, @Taj, @techmess, @TheRowen, @TheWingedShadow, @tigerpanda13, @Talonflame, @Tokie, @Teal, @UZaaki9, @Vantae, @Voidtech, @Vyraal, @Warlock, @Win, @Ziiendris, @Smara, @Zhebari
@Clover thank you for the ping! XD Im rite in the proses of redoing my lair and having no idea on how i wont to take it but let me give you a ping of people that mite like one! XD

@Ares, @Asher, @Azure, @Baku,@calankh, @Calm, @Caribou, @Carmine, @ChibiEnvyChan, @Chimeric, @Chomp, @Cyrya, @Deathwing, @Disease, @DragonsChilde, @Drakenhart, @ErianaMoon, @EtchedShadow, @EternaNyx, @Fay, @Firethroat, @Foxxtrot, @GhostEnthusiast, @GinIchimaru, @GreatContagion, @Inculta, @Jamethyst, @Jinkx, @Jovaniskye, @Julia, @Kaitii, @Kayouran, @Kich, @Kotomi, @Legolas, @Leilatainn, @LovelyDeeps, @Luciftian, @Mandee, @Malis, @mes3, @Minx, @Moofius, @mynabird, @Mystik, @Naturalcyber, @Nennui, @Neirevarine, @noiselessness, @Prism, @QyetLady, @Rangiku, @Rayen, @RizuChan, @Sailable, @Saphariadragon, @smileytechie, @Sochitelya, @Sporelett, @Stonewarden, @Suraya, @Taj, @techmess, @TheRowen, @TheWingedShadow, @tigerpanda13, @Talonflame, @Tokie, @Teal, @UZaaki9, @Vantae, @Voidtech, @Vyraal, @Warlock, @Win, @Ziiendris, @Smara, @Zhebari
@Clover

I think I'm going to pass this time around. Thanks for pinging me though!
@Clover

I think I'm going to pass this time around. Thanks for pinging me though!
tumblr_o4agpf32z21v5pacoo2_100.png
@Clover That pastel male looks so good with Ripple / Shimmer / Gembond_Underbelly_Smoke. Damn. [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=43&wing=67&style=8&gender=0&ages=1&prig=5&secg=1&tert=41&elem=7&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=43&wing=67&style=8&gender=0&ages=1&prig=5&secg=1&tert=41&elem=7&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=43&wing=67&style=8&gender=0&ages=1&prig=5&secg=1&tert=41&elem=7&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png[/img] Sure, the Shimmer would be pricey, but that'd be a handsome Gen2 Pastel Imp indeed.
@Clover

That pastel male looks so good with Ripple / Shimmer / Gembond_Underbelly_Smoke. Damn.

dragonpic2.php?body=43&wing=67&style=8&gender=0&ages=1&prig=5&secg=1&tert=41&elem=7&tertgene=4&spec=prev.pngdragonpic2.php?body=43&wing=67&style=8&gender=0&ages=1&prig=5&secg=1&tert=41&elem=7&tertgene=5&spec=prev.pngdragonpic2.php?body=43&wing=67&style=8&gender=0&ages=1&prig=5&secg=1&tert=41&elem=7&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png

Sure, the Shimmer would be pricey, but that'd be a handsome Gen2 Pastel Imp indeed.
I am currently: Online GC's Fresh Blood Hatchery
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gifEuI3lse.png
@clover

ahh ive been needing a gen 2 imperial male ;o; if no one claims him id love to buy him with treasure in a heartbeat !! c:
@clover

ahh ive been needing a gen 2 imperial male ;o; if no one claims him id love to buy him with treasure in a heartbeat !! c:
2a0j783.jpg
oh god the boy, the temptation... I don't have lair space and I kind of am in depth to couple friends so I shouldn't but he's just so god damn pretty!
oh god the boy, the temptation... I don't have lair space and I kind of am in depth to couple friends so I shouldn't but he's just so god damn pretty!
FR +10
@Altaera would you like to buy him now? I'm happy to take treasure for him.
@Altaera would you like to buy him now? I'm happy to take treasure for him.
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gifpw4DoZq.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif

3178.png9614.png17111.png26198.png38829.png44325.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80