Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 2nd Gen Imps
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80
aww all gone before I even had chance to see what came out :(
aww all gone before I even had chance to see what came out :(
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Clover hi X'D looks like im lat for the party so how is things going
@Clover hi X'D looks like im lat for the party so how is things going
Hello @mes3

Everything is good. I have two more 2nd gens for sale. Let me know if you are interested in buying one. Would you like me to ping you when the next 2nd gen imp nest comes?
Hello @mes3

Everything is good. I have two more 2nd gens for sale. Let me know if you are interested in buying one. Would you like me to ping you when the next 2nd gen imp nest comes?
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gifpw4DoZq.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif

3178.png9614.png17111.png26198.png38829.png44325.png
@Clover yes pleace X3
@Clover yes pleace X3
@Clover

Is the goldenrod one still available :O
@Clover

Is the goldenrod one still available :O
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
@Fay
Yes, he is.
@Fay
Yes, he is.
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gifpw4DoZq.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif

3178.png9614.png17111.png26198.png38829.png44325.png
@Clover Ooo man thax you so much for the ping! XD but not any that im looking for but one is crazy clows! XD but i will need to pase if you wont to ping me agen that would be soo cool XD and i rilly one to get one some day!
@Clover Ooo man thax you so much for the ping! XD but not any that im looking for but one is crazy clows! XD but i will need to pase if you wont to ping me agen that would be soo cool XD and i rilly one to get one some day!
Unfortunately they're not to my taste this time round, but please do ping me if you breed them again! In the mean time have a bump for luck~
Unfortunately they're not to my taste this time round, but please do ping me if you breed them again! In the mean time have a bump for luck~
kbqBOtG.png
the banana rose spring is so adorb ;'(
the banana rose spring is so adorb ;'(
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Cyrya
YOINKED!
@Cyrya
YOINKED!
-Kyle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80