Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Nerd Hatchery ? Temporary closed
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@nerd thank you for the ping but im going to have to pass this time around!
@nerd thank you for the ping but im going to have to pass this time around!
@Sniff That's fine. :)
@Sniff That's fine. :)

tumblr_inline_n2eawkJFne1s6uj4o.gif
@Nerd
Would you take either Sprockets or a festival chest as partial payment for your navy-purple Coatl in your first post? Just wondering. I only have 50 or 60k on hand after selling my random Hoard items. XD;
@Nerd
Would you take either Sprockets or a festival chest as partial payment for your navy-purple Coatl in your first post? Just wondering. I only have 50 or 60k on hand after selling my random Hoard items. XD;
@Shepard Absolutely! Going off the boards, I'll value Sprockets at 900t each and the chests at their lowest AH value.
@Shepard Absolutely! Going off the boards, I'll value Sprockets at 900t each and the chests at their lowest AH value.

Bump.
Bump.

@Pokemon @Anjila @Nanshe @sakuradryad @BlackAbyss @Raikitsune @sniff @AshleyReyland @Electrike @Amynelly @BailOutSailor @Irisidium @thedemonsurfer @Severance @Chupa @chronowolf @CrescentMoon@robinchan33

New hatchlings from Celestia pair!
@Pokemon @Anjila @Nanshe @sakuradryad @BlackAbyss @Raikitsune @sniff @AshleyReyland @Electrike @Amynelly @BailOutSailor @Irisidium @thedemonsurfer @Severance @Chupa @chronowolf @CrescentMoon@robinchan33

New hatchlings from Celestia pair!

@Nerd oh no im trying not to spend treasure but that male. if he's still here when I get home from work...
@Nerd oh no im trying not to spend treasure but that male. if he's still here when I get home from work...
same problem as sniff. *cries*
same problem as sniff. *cries*
@Sniff @Pokemon That's alright, thanks for the interest anyway. :) The boy is sold, but I do accept some items in lieu of currency.
@Sniff @Pokemon That's alright, thanks for the interest anyway. :) The boy is sold, but I do accept some items in lieu of currency.

@Nerd thanks for letting me know! I'll just hope he has a twin in a future litter!
@Nerd thanks for letting me know! I'll just hope he has a twin in a future litter!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34