Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | +SUPER GREEN+ St Patty's Day!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61
Green? Greeeeeeen! Best hatchery ever. You have my heart. Do you have a general ping list that I could be on? For when you get new hatchlings in?
Green? Greeeeeeen! Best hatchery ever. You have my heart. Do you have a general ping list that I could be on? For when you get new hatchlings in?
@Bwee I don't have a general pinglist, but I could always start one! I have quite a few nests hatching soon so there will be many babies.
@Bwee I don't have a general pinglist, but I could always start one! I have quite a few nests hatching soon so there will be many babies.
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
SO MUCH GREEEEEN :D :D :D

I'm also interested in a general ping list if you wind up doing that.

I miiiiiiiight cave and buy one of your currently for-sale babbus but I'm trying to save to finish gene-ing up all my green dergs in my lair first. (yeah well we all know how hard that whole "saving up" thing can be....)
SO MUCH GREEEEEN :D :D :D

I'm also interested in a general ping list if you wind up doing that.

I miiiiiiiight cave and buy one of your currently for-sale babbus but I'm trying to save to finish gene-ing up all my green dergs in my lair first. (yeah well we all know how hard that whole "saving up" thing can be....)
hEgtius.png
@lindentea @Bwee I'll add you to the general ping list! I put it in my first post.

Also, new Imps!
@lindentea @Bwee I'll add you to the general ping list! I put it in my first post.

Also, new Imps!
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
@Teletraan I so love that you have a hatchery banner with Ruby Rhod on it! It makes me grin any time I see your sig. ;-)

Wow, you have lots of beautiful breeding pairs! Could you please put me on your general ping list, too?
@Teletraan I so love that you have a hatchery banner with Ruby Rhod on it! It makes me grin any time I see your sig. ;-)

Wow, you have lots of beautiful breeding pairs! Could you please put me on your general ping list, too?
@Cuivienen You've been added to the pinglist! Also pinging @Bwee and @lindentea because it's BABYPALOOZA.
@Cuivienen You've been added to the pinglist! Also pinging @Bwee and @lindentea because it's BABYPALOOZA.
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
Furiously working towads lair expansion and might cave in and buy one of these green darlings. For now though here is a bump!
Furiously working towads lair expansion and might cave in and buy one of these green darlings. For now though here is a bump!
@Bwee Thanks for the bump! I have three more nests incubating right now if none of these hatchlings catch your fancy.
@Bwee Thanks for the bump! I have three more nests incubating right now if none of these hatchlings catch your fancy.
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
@Teletraan Oh my god, awesome pairs and awesome hatchery!
Would you be so kind and put me on the pinglist for Singdhursigh and Marahoutae once they have smoke?

Edit because I forgot the ping. xD
@Teletraan Oh my god, awesome pairs and awesome hatchery!
Would you be so kind and put me on the pinglist for Singdhursigh and Marahoutae once they have smoke?

Edit because I forgot the ping. xD
xxx E V Oxfr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.pngxx[German • FR+9]

[ Sales ]x [ Accents ]
xxx RvBwoyc.png
@Ev0lutiv I shall add you right away! I'm not sure how soon they'll get smoke since I've seen it ONCE in the market (quantity of a whole singular one), but they will have it eventually.
@Ev0lutiv I shall add you right away! I'm not sure how soon they'll get smoke since I've seen it ONCE in the market (quantity of a whole singular one), but they will have it eventually.
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61