Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | +SUPER GREEN+ St Patty's Day!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61
I'm in love with your Male DG Gen 3 Jade Ripple / Swamp Current / Silver Basic and would love to breed him with my female guardian [img]http://i58.tinypic.com/333yfqp.png[/img] I only have 100k at the moment, would you be willing to put him on hold or set up a payment plan? @Teletraan
I'm in love with your Male DG Gen 3 Jade Ripple / Swamp Current / Silver Basic and would love to breed him with my female guardian
333yfqp.png
I only have 100k at the moment, would you be willing to put him on hold or set up a payment plan?
@Teletraan
QUESTING GLIMMER SCROLL!!
Willing to trade for art
@Korolax I am perfectly fine with setting up a payment plan. I'll take him off the AH. You can put down however much you want for the down payment and daily/weekly payments. I'm pretty flexible with payment plans, and I can hold him for up to a month. I'll put a tally on my second post as well so we can both keep track how much has been paid.
@Korolax I am perfectly fine with setting up a payment plan. I'll take him off the AH. You can put down however much you want for the down payment and daily/weekly payments. I'm pretty flexible with payment plans, and I can hold him for up to a month. I'll put a tally on my second post as well so we can both keep track how much has been paid.
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
@teletraan
Thank you so much!
@teletraan
Thank you so much!
QUESTING GLIMMER SCROLL!!
Willing to trade for art
Just wanted to say... I...love...this...hatchery.
Just wanted to say... I...love...this...hatchery.
@Shijadi Thank you very much!
@Shijadi Thank you very much!
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
Added 3 new pairs of dragons!
Added 3 new pairs of dragons!
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
@Teletran
Could I possibly purchase one of the Emerald/Seafoam/Seafoam Tundra males for the nature discount?
@Teletran
Could I possibly purchase one of the Emerald/Seafoam/Seafoam Tundra males for the nature discount?
tumblr_n2ienhxVoC1t3t653o1_250.png
@Wingtips Certainly! I will send a crossroad for the discounted price shortly.
@Wingtips Certainly! I will send a crossroad for the discounted price shortly.
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
@Teletraan http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4316014 This dragon for the nature discount if he's still there? xD
@Teletraan http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4316014 This dragon for the nature discount if he's still there? xD
I breed double / triple green range dragons! Let me know what colors you're looking for, and I will let you know if I've any for sale or can breed them! I'm not on here a whole lot, so if you need to get ahold of me faster, I can be found on Pocket Puma Pets as Kami Mi Ke Neko #72 ^^
@ManekiNeko He's still available! I'll send you a crossroads for the discounted price.
@ManekiNeko He's still available! I'll send you a crossroads for the discounted price.
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61