Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Snow Bellies] Breeder's Hub
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 331 332
@Possum

For sure! And thank ye! I'll post your badge up right away. (Don't have the Affiliates image done yet, but it'll get polished up and shiny later when I get home and can pull up my photoshop. xD)
@Possum

For sure! And thank ye! I'll post your badge up right away. (Don't have the Affiliates image done yet, but it'll get polished up and shiny later when I get home and can pull up my photoshop. xD)
@Nikita, hooray! That sounds perfect. Good job setting everything up! :D
@Nikita, hooray! That sounds perfect. Good job setting everything up! :D
_________SmBLerv.png_ _ __SwjxiXr.png_ _ __2lLWOc3.png_ _ __E4B4gsl.png_ _ __rkoKRrQ.png_
@Nikita [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2586549] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/25866/2586549_350.png[/img] [/url] Ophanim is done and his little lady is halfway to her underbelly!
@Nikita

2586549_350.png

Ophanim is done and his little lady is halfway to her underbelly!
7htyyvH.pngtoePjgi.png
@Divinity Oh goodness. Ophanim, you're so handsome. o3o [i]Lyfe scurries over to admire the handsome golden male before him. Bromance![/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2714333] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/27144/2714333_350.png[/img] [/url] (I am totally buying one of Ophanim and Sinestra's babies to pair with one of Lyfe's future babies. :T )
@Divinity

Oh goodness. Ophanim, you're so handsome. o3o

Lyfe scurries over to admire the handsome golden male before him. Bromance!

2714333_350.png

(I am totally buying one of Ophanim and Sinestra's babies to pair with one of Lyfe's future babies. :T )
@Nikita

Ophanim proudly stands near Lyfe. His smooth but booming voice escapes his maw.

"You know, you're almost as attractive as me. Almost."

Ophanim delectably smirks, quite pleased with his joke. As he turns to leave, he brushes Lyfe's paw with the end of his tail. Looking back over his shoulder, he winks before taking flight and disappearing into the horizon.

----

Snooty tooty Ophanim, I swear.
@Nikita

Ophanim proudly stands near Lyfe. His smooth but booming voice escapes his maw.

"You know, you're almost as attractive as me. Almost."

Ophanim delectably smirks, quite pleased with his joke. As he turns to leave, he brushes Lyfe's paw with the end of his tail. Looking back over his shoulder, he winks before taking flight and disappearing into the horizon.

----

Snooty tooty Ophanim, I swear.
7htyyvH.pngtoePjgi.png
@Divinity

Lyfe gives the other male a solid twice-over, silvery gaze panning the other male's body with an impressed quirk of his brow. His voice is lighter, coy and playful like a youthful bachelor's.

"I'll take that as a compliment,"

he purrs, shooting Ophanim a grin as he feels a tail brush across his paw. Once the other male has flown from view, Lyfe turns around, coming face-to-face with his intended mate. The sleek female, Lilith, looks sorely unimpressed.

Uh oh.

---

Pfffff. You brought this on yourself, Lyfe...
@Divinity

Lyfe gives the other male a solid twice-over, silvery gaze panning the other male's body with an impressed quirk of his brow. His voice is lighter, coy and playful like a youthful bachelor's.

"I'll take that as a compliment,"

he purrs, shooting Ophanim a grin as he feels a tail brush across his paw. Once the other male has flown from view, Lyfe turns around, coming face-to-face with his intended mate. The sleek female, Lilith, looks sorely unimpressed.

Uh oh.

---

Pfffff. You brought this on yourself, Lyfe...
@Nikita

You could say he...

*puts on sunglasses*

Walked into that one.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I'm enjoying this way too much.
@Nikita

You could say he...

*puts on sunglasses*

Walked into that one.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I'm enjoying this way too much.
7htyyvH.pngtoePjgi.png
@nikita @divinity geez you two, gonna have to put a NSFW tag on this thread if you keep that up ;) Now I've gotta share my Studly new addition . . .

NIYl3Pc.png
@nikita @divinity geez you two, gonna have to put a NSFW tag on this thread if you keep that up ;) Now I've gotta share my Studly new addition . . .

NIYl3Pc.png
Lo6TvG9.png
@Haleyliz

LOL! Sorry! We'll take it to pm ;]

And may I just say...

GRABBY. HANDS. You'll have to ping me if he ever duplicates himself!
@Haleyliz

LOL! Sorry! We'll take it to pm ;]

And may I just say...

GRABBY. HANDS. You'll have to ping me if he ever duplicates himself!
7htyyvH.pngtoePjgi.png
@divinity

Oh, I didn't say I didn't approve . . . ;)

And yeah, isn't he amazing!? Seafoam is my second favorite color of dragon after Sky (that false white underbelly gets me every time), and I was so excited to find him. He is absolutely one of my dream dragons! I can't wait to spoil him rotten.
@divinity

Oh, I didn't say I didn't approve . . . ;)

And yeah, isn't he amazing!? Seafoam is my second favorite color of dragon after Sky (that false white underbelly gets me every time), and I was so excited to find him. He is absolutely one of my dream dragons! I can't wait to spoil him rotten.
Lo6TvG9.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 331 332