Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Snow Bellies] Breeder's Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 331 332
@Defekt

Thanks! Hehe. Those two Snow Bellies I messaged you with before are still available if you'd like to snag one for free. xD
@Defekt

Thanks! Hehe. Those two Snow Bellies I messaged you with before are still available if you'd like to snag one for free. xD
@Nikita
Already snagged!~ xD
@Nikita
Already snagged!~ xD
@Nikita
-pokes head in- Oh, this is awesome! I love snow bellies. c: I have three pairs that qualify right now (1 Extreme, 1 Advanced and 1 Basic, if I wasn't a derp and read everything correctly), plus many more potential pairs.

Unfortunately, I don't have any kind of hatchery thread right now... I'll come back and join if I ever decide to stop being lazy and make one. xD
@Nikita
-pokes head in- Oh, this is awesome! I love snow bellies. c: I have three pairs that qualify right now (1 Extreme, 1 Advanced and 1 Basic, if I wasn't a derp and read everything correctly), plus many more potential pairs.

Unfortunately, I don't have any kind of hatchery thread right now... I'll come back and join if I ever decide to stop being lazy and make one. xD
Kodama
She/They | FR +2

G1 collector and (occasional) artist. Feel free to ping or message me for whatever reason!
CwIEXQR.png
@Kodama Welcome! Pull up a seat! 8D

Pshhhh. I'll make an exception for you, kitten. I can just list you with a link to your lair, if that's fine with you. 'Cause I love your dragons. ;)
@Kodama Welcome! Pull up a seat! 8D

Pshhhh. I'll make an exception for you, kitten. I can just list you with a link to your lair, if that's fine with you. 'Cause I love your dragons. ;)
@Nikita
Aww, thank you! You're so nice to me. ;-; -excitedly hugs you and then flops down in chair-

I will eventually make a thread though, when I have more than, y'know, six breeding pairs. xD Although this totally gives me a reason to go and buy more... -resists urge to run to AH-
@Nikita
Aww, thank you! You're so nice to me. ;-; -excitedly hugs you and then flops down in chair-

I will eventually make a thread though, when I have more than, y'know, six breeding pairs. xD Although this totally gives me a reason to go and buy more... -resists urge to run to AH-
Kodama
She/They | FR +2

G1 collector and (occasional) artist. Feel free to ping or message me for whatever reason!
CwIEXQR.png
@Kodama

What can I say, I'm a sucker for my friends. ;D

Lol! No rush. To be honest I'm surprised I managed to get this thread made today. It's always so time consuming. xD Oh, and don't mind the next few random pings. I'm just adding you to the member list and updating some sections. c:
@Kodama

What can I say, I'm a sucker for my friends. ;D

Lol! No rush. To be honest I'm surprised I managed to get this thread made today. It's always so time consuming. xD Oh, and don't mind the next few random pings. I'm just adding you to the member list and updating some sections. c:
@Nikita I got your early-bird invite, and I'm interested. I'm not terribly skilled or experienced in using the forums, so I haven't played with formatting or posting things other than text much yet.

Brookite + Hyalite : Extreme
Aura + Glisten : Extreme
Asterism + Carbon : Extreme
Whisper + Glacia : Extreme-ish, but not sure if they qualify anywhere. They fit all the extreme criteria except having the same tert. One is ice and one is white, but they'd both breed with ice eyes.
Cascade + Sable : Advanced
Twilight + Rhyolite : Advanced-ish, but probably disqualified since the tert breeds white through maize so only some children would get white and ice with ice eyes.

I also actually have one dragon (wildclaw) for sale now that meets the brilliant snowbellies standards. And another that meets them with the exception of just being a common (spiral).
@Nikita I got your early-bird invite, and I'm interested. I'm not terribly skilled or experienced in using the forums, so I haven't played with formatting or posting things other than text much yet.

Brookite + Hyalite : Extreme
Aura + Glisten : Extreme
Asterism + Carbon : Extreme
Whisper + Glacia : Extreme-ish, but not sure if they qualify anywhere. They fit all the extreme criteria except having the same tert. One is ice and one is white, but they'd both breed with ice eyes.
Cascade + Sable : Advanced
Twilight + Rhyolite : Advanced-ish, but probably disqualified since the tert breeds white through maize so only some children would get white and ice with ice eyes.

I also actually have one dragon (wildclaw) for sale now that meets the brilliant snowbellies standards. And another that meets them with the exception of just being a common (spiral).
@hauntedreality

Hello! Welcome! No worries about the formatting stuff, just happy to have ya here. :D

Your Extreme pairs qualify you as a Tier One Breeder! I can list you as such and link to your page if you don't have a hatchery. Does that work for you? ^w^

And feel free to start using the General Ping List if you'd like to sell Snow Bellies here~
(and just let me know if you'd like to be on the general ping list!)
@hauntedreality

Hello! Welcome! No worries about the formatting stuff, just happy to have ya here. :D

Your Extreme pairs qualify you as a Tier One Breeder! I can list you as such and link to your page if you don't have a hatchery. Does that work for you? ^w^

And feel free to start using the General Ping List if you'd like to sell Snow Bellies here~
(and just let me know if you'd like to be on the general ping list!)
@Nikita That works for me. I don't have a hatchery. And, sure, add me to the general ping list! Are there any selling rules or guidelines if we do it here? I didn't see any, but I wanted to be sure.
@Nikita That works for me. I don't have a hatchery. And, sure, add me to the general ping list! Are there any selling rules or guidelines if we do it here? I didn't see any, but I wanted to be sure.
@hauntedreality

Excellent! And I haven't added rules yet ('cause I'm a lazy butt). I'll add them eventually. xD

For now, it's just the basic courtesies. Only use the General Ping List when selling Snow Bellies, no spamming, be polite, etc etc. :3
@hauntedreality

Excellent! And I haven't added rules yet ('cause I'm a lazy butt). I'll add them eventually. xD

For now, it's just the basic courtesies. Only use the General Ping List when selling Snow Bellies, no spamming, be polite, etc etc. :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 331 332