Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | S> All dragons and items
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Aujiroth, half of whatever the lowest AH price for those is (sorry, too lazy to look them up XD).
@Aujiroth, half of whatever the lowest AH price for those is (sorry, too lazy to look them up XD).

@elviril
sent it~

@elviril
sent it~
tumblr_inline_mtig8h38Ce1roozkr.giftumblr_m5vis1MgLx1ql6slc.giftumblr_m5vipvE1fT1ql6slc.giftumblr_m5vireejSD1ql6slc.giftumblr_m5viryzNRM1ql6slc.giftumblr_m5virsWMNS1ql6slc.giftumblr_inline_mtig8h38Ce1roozkr.gif
@Elviril

OK~, I'll tally up the cost, then! (for both our sakes, I'll just be posting the adjusted prices after checking on the AH)

Dunhoof Ambassador - 175k t (Tidelord have mercy!)
Longneck Magi - 2k t
Longneck Mender (Healer) - 2222 t
Longneck Skirmisher - 2.5k t
Hippogriff - 5k t
Double-Tailed Warcat - 3.5k t

So! Strike the Dunhoof Ambassador from the list, that's way out of my price-range. Final total after that is about 15,222 treasure. So let's round it up to 15.5-16k treasure for a nice flat number and call it even? :)
@Elviril

OK~, I'll tally up the cost, then! (for both our sakes, I'll just be posting the adjusted prices after checking on the AH)

Dunhoof Ambassador - 175k t (Tidelord have mercy!)
Longneck Magi - 2k t
Longneck Mender (Healer) - 2222 t
Longneck Skirmisher - 2.5k t
Hippogriff - 5k t
Double-Tailed Warcat - 3.5k t

So! Strike the Dunhoof Ambassador from the list, that's way out of my price-range. Final total after that is about 15,222 treasure. So let's round it up to 15.5-16k treasure for a nice flat number and call it even? :)
PtOkbDo.png
@Aujiroth sure, sent me message with treasure and list and I will send them over :3
@Aujiroth sure, sent me message with treasure and list and I will send them over :3
@Elviril
How much are you looking to get from MoonSpirit and Platina (if you are selling them)?
@Elviril
How much are you looking to get from MoonSpirit and Platina (if you are selling them)?
rBM002b.gif
YMPbu9R.pngxCVbB5p.png
BzjAkuF.png
lAvpyOQ.png
n5.png
l5dNGK6.png
LEz8dcm.png
XC93sMs.png
mTAp2ld.png
SKeDIUd.png
FYtngEy.png
UTxhrgi.gif
@AviEsra, Platina - 2k T, MoonSpirit - 10k T.
@AviEsra, Platina - 2k T, MoonSpirit - 10k T.
@Elviril
Sent you the crossroads.
@Elviril
Sent you the crossroads.
rBM002b.gif
YMPbu9R.pngxCVbB5p.png
BzjAkuF.png
lAvpyOQ.png
n5.png
l5dNGK6.png
LEz8dcm.png
XC93sMs.png
mTAp2ld.png
SKeDIUd.png
FYtngEy.png
UTxhrgi.gif

@Elviril
the cheapest plague sprite is 75k on the auction house, would you take 37,500 treasure for yours? :3

@Elviril
the cheapest plague sprite is 75k on the auction house, would you take 37,500 treasure for yours? :3
tumblr_inline_mtig8h38Ce1roozkr.giftumblr_m5vis1MgLx1ql6slc.giftumblr_m5vipvE1fT1ql6slc.giftumblr_m5vireejSD1ql6slc.giftumblr_m5viryzNRM1ql6slc.giftumblr_m5virsWMNS1ql6slc.giftumblr_inline_mtig8h38Ce1roozkr.gif
@Venus, 50k? the normal familiars are half the price, but it is not the case for festive ones :3
@Venus, 50k? the normal familiars are half the price, but it is not the case for festive ones :3
@Elviril , could you please tell me how much would you want for your Cursed Bat, Opheodrys Serthis, Emerald Cave Jewel, and Sunspot Clouddancer? Also how much would you want for the unnamed Imperial dragon with the Splash Tiger, Maize Shimmer, and Azure Underbelly, and also for Jadesoul?
@Elviril , could you please tell me how much would you want for your Cursed Bat, Opheodrys Serthis, Emerald Cave Jewel, and Sunspot Clouddancer? Also how much would you want for the unnamed Imperial dragon with the Splash Tiger, Maize Shimmer, and Azure Underbelly, and also for Jadesoul?
R8y6tqg.gif

EMBER ART SHOP LINK
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8