Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | S> All dragons and items
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Elviril How much do you ask for Spiritfang, if he is still available?
@Elviril How much do you ask for Spiritfang, if he is still available?
ijWAday.png
@hawthornes, 200 gems or 100k treasure, due to colour, genes and him being ready to breed gen2 adult with ID on lower side.
@hawthornes, 200 gems or 100k treasure, due to colour, genes and him being ready to breed gen2 adult with ID on lower side.
@Elviril I'd take him for 100k Treasure then, if that's alright with you.
@Elviril I'd take him for 100k Treasure then, if that's alright with you.
ijWAday.png
@hawthornes, sure, throw me a crossroads trade
@hawthornes, sure, throw me a crossroads trade
@Elviril
how much for the arcane sprite? I'm from arcane and don't even have our familiar oh man xD

Edit: Price on Rose, Anteros and Grandioso?
@Elviril
how much for the arcane sprite? I'm from arcane and don't even have our familiar oh man xD

Edit: Price on Rose, Anteros and Grandioso?
tumblr_inline_mtig8h38Ce1roozkr.giftumblr_m5vis1MgLx1ql6slc.giftumblr_m5vipvE1fT1ql6slc.giftumblr_m5vireejSD1ql6slc.giftumblr_m5viryzNRM1ql6slc.giftumblr_m5virsWMNS1ql6slc.giftumblr_inline_mtig8h38Ce1roozkr.gif
@Venus, 200g or 100k T for sprite.

Rose 200g or 100k T.
Anteros 400g or 200k T.
Grandioso 200g or 100k T.
@Venus, 200g or 100k T for sprite.

Rose 200g or 100k T.
Anteros 400g or 200k T.
Grandioso 200g or 100k T.

@elviril
oh man I can't afford that. Sorry for some reason I was half expecting them to be below 100k. ;U; super pretty draguns, best of luck selling 'em!!!
/i'll take the arcane sprite though he heh h

@elviril
oh man I can't afford that. Sorry for some reason I was half expecting them to be below 100k. ;U; super pretty draguns, best of luck selling 'em!!!
/i'll take the arcane sprite though he heh h
tumblr_inline_mtig8h38Ce1roozkr.giftumblr_m5vis1MgLx1ql6slc.giftumblr_m5vipvE1fT1ql6slc.giftumblr_m5vireejSD1ql6slc.giftumblr_m5viryzNRM1ql6slc.giftumblr_m5virsWMNS1ql6slc.giftumblr_inline_mtig8h38Ce1roozkr.gif
@Elviril Ah I'm so happy he's mine now. Thank you!
@Elviril Ah I'm so happy he's mine now. Thank you!
ijWAday.png
@Elviril

I see some familiars I'm very interested in, but I wanted to check what kind of prices you're looking for.

Hippogriff
Longneck Magi
Longneck Healer
Longneck Skirmisher
Dunhoof Ambassador
Double-Tailed Warcat
@Elviril

I see some familiars I'm very interested in, but I wanted to check what kind of prices you're looking for.

Hippogriff
Longneck Magi
Longneck Healer
Longneck Skirmisher
Dunhoof Ambassador
Double-Tailed Warcat
PtOkbDo.png
@Venus, thats due to their genes, being ready to breed, colours and having IDs on the lower side. :3 And sure, send the coins, I ll send the familiar over.
@Venus, thats due to their genes, being ready to breed, colours and having IDs on the lower side. :3 And sure, send the coins, I ll send the familiar over.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8