Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | S> All dragons and items
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Darn. How much in Awayas for all the goodies left in your hoard? And what IS left at this point?
I'll make a post on Solia trading for Awayas, :D
Darn. How much in Awayas for all the goodies left in your hoard? And what IS left at this point?
I'll make a post on Solia trading for Awayas, :D
1Fannish_Shop_MediumV2_zps1cce32cb.png
Where we ship it. --Join us for Reserves, trades, contests and more!
@Elviril PS want referal credit? or do you not get anything for referring people?
@Elviril PS want referal credit? or do you not get anything for referring people?
@Fannish, there is a lot of stuff still sitting in my hoard XD, depends on what interests you.
I still have all the scrolls, skins and kickstarter familiars listed in 1st post.

As well as festive currency, familiars, apparel, 2 pages of battle items 4 and a half pages of mats, with more common ones being in more than 1 stack, food is something I do not really have much of XD. Chest pieces, scroll cases, plushies, broken bottles and stuff like that :3, which is about 2 pages, maybe a bit more.

I am not entirely sure how much all of it would be in aywas currency, but if someone was to buy all of my kickstart familiars, scrolls, skins, festive/limited familiars, I could just send rest for free XD.

I convert to Aywas currency at the following rate:
1GP = 150 gems
700k BP = 120 gems

Price for my stuff is generally lower by about 20% of lowest available. Kickstart familiars are the exception, they re lower by roughly 5k gems than lowest price (if you see lower than that, just deduct the 5k and thats the price).

Apparel is same (20% deduction).

Other familiars are about twice lower than their ah/marketplace price.

Festive currency is about 1k each (full bulk at 200k, for more than 200 pieces XD), as it's price seems to be about 10 k minimum on the ah, some going as high as 30k.

Yep, there is a referral system on Aywas:
http://www.aywas.com/register/referral/11392/
@Fannish, there is a lot of stuff still sitting in my hoard XD, depends on what interests you.
I still have all the scrolls, skins and kickstarter familiars listed in 1st post.

As well as festive currency, familiars, apparel, 2 pages of battle items 4 and a half pages of mats, with more common ones being in more than 1 stack, food is something I do not really have much of XD. Chest pieces, scroll cases, plushies, broken bottles and stuff like that :3, which is about 2 pages, maybe a bit more.

I am not entirely sure how much all of it would be in aywas currency, but if someone was to buy all of my kickstart familiars, scrolls, skins, festive/limited familiars, I could just send rest for free XD.

I convert to Aywas currency at the following rate:
1GP = 150 gems
700k BP = 120 gems

Price for my stuff is generally lower by about 20% of lowest available. Kickstart familiars are the exception, they re lower by roughly 5k gems than lowest price (if you see lower than that, just deduct the 5k and thats the price).

Apparel is same (20% deduction).

Other familiars are about twice lower than their ah/marketplace price.

Festive currency is about 1k each (full bulk at 200k, for more than 200 pieces XD), as it's price seems to be about 10 k minimum on the ah, some going as high as 30k.

Yep, there is a referral system on Aywas:
http://www.aywas.com/register/referral/11392/
@Fannish, actually correct me if I am wrong about the festive currency, I dont remember if the pieces I was looking at were in bulks XD. Just on a general notion, their price would be lower than lowest in ah by about 20%
@Fannish, actually correct me if I am wrong about the festive currency, I dont remember if the pieces I was looking at were in bulks XD. Just on a general notion, their price would be lower than lowest in ah by about 20%
Used your referral link, and no, Currency tends to be high right now because everyone really wants to get extra copies of things.
In fact, 300k was an absolute steal on the light sprite and jewelry, ^^; I would have payed triple. ^^;
Used your referral link, and no, Currency tends to be high right now because everyone really wants to get extra copies of things.
In fact, 300k was an absolute steal on the light sprite and jewelry, ^^; I would have payed triple. ^^;
bump
bump
@Elviril How much would you be asking for this girlie? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=311045] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3111/311045_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Elviril

How much would you be asking for this girlie?

311045_350.png
zQ6DQTa.png
@SavageDestiny, offer?
@SavageDestiny, offer?
@Elviril

20-25k?
@Elviril

20-25k?
zQ6DQTa.png
@SavageDestiny, yours~ ^_^, feel free to send a trade request.
@SavageDestiny, yours~ ^_^, feel free to send a trade request.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8