Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | S> All dragons and items
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Elviril

*Starts saving gems and treasure like the wind*
@Elviril

*Starts saving gems and treasure like the wind*
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@swine, I am currently only interested in either FR currency or items/pets/currency from Aywas, sorry :3.
@swine, I am currently only interested in either FR currency or items/pets/currency from Aywas, sorry :3.
@Elviril what rare familiars do you have?
@Elviril what rare familiars do you have?
EBLbutton_zps83d16a6a.png13zpthk.jpg11lpfrm.jpgrse7nn.jpg

2ii8mxw.jpg

Selling Unhatched eggs, skins elemental dolls
Twelve Days of
Looking for SUNNY dragon pair!!
[/b]ROUTED THROUGH ******* DUE TO FR BUG
SD'S, RIDGEY'S, PC'S, SPIRALS Food for tickets...FEED ME!!!!!
MY White Primary Imp Raffle..Free tickets..!!!
@Elviril
how much for Brunhilda? I am just going to keep buying your dragons... just move them all in why don't we? LOL
@Elviril
how much for Brunhilda? I am just going to keep buying your dragons... just move them all in why don't we? LOL
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@BotanyBlack

5k t, but due to being a low ID / 2nd gen, I would ask that you do not exalt her ever :3. Yeah, I am sure my dragons don't mind staying together XD.
@BotanyBlack

5k t, but due to being a low ID / 2nd gen, I would ask that you do not exalt her ever :3. Yeah, I am sure my dragons don't mind staying together XD.
@LdyPandora , by rare do you mean festive/mail box sent familiars or all familiars with a single shiny star on them?
@LdyPandora , by rare do you mean festive/mail box sent familiars or all familiars with a single shiny star on them?
@Elviril LOL was planning on adding her to my Coli team actually.. Didn't even notice her Gen this time.
@Elviril LOL was planning on adding her to my Coli team actually.. Didn't even notice her Gen this time.
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@Fannish for KS and Skins, @Solknots for skins :£

;A; I want your Skykitty! ;a;
@Fannish for KS and Skins, @Solknots for skins :£

;A; I want your Skykitty! ;a;
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@Elviril Any chance you do Solia online? I have a bunch of huge ticket items there. :3
@Elviril Any chance you do Solia online? I have a bunch of huge ticket items there. :3
1Fannish_Shop_MediumV2_zps1cce32cb.png
Where we ship it. --Join us for Reserves, trades, contests and more!
@Fannish, nope I am not there XD
@Fannish, nope I am not there XD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8