Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | S> All dragons and items
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Elviril
I'm sending you the funds for either the emblem or the armband, if you still have one. I'd prefer the armband, if you still have them both. Thanks so much!
@Elviril
I'm sending you the funds for either the emblem or the armband, if you still have one. I'd prefer the armband, if you still have them both. Thanks so much!
7GFlGJN.pngUQye6pN.pngMrRCllp.pngw7zrq5X.pngJ62sYF0.pnghgDH6fo.png9My5I2b.pngiibnNpu.pngDBFJoJn.pngA3L5B4e.pngzjJqiVN.png
v8f8ZKI.png
@LdyPandora 20 g / 6k t for Lucent
@LdyPandora 20 g / 6k t for Lucent
@Elviril Ok set up a crossroads (i am on my phone) and ll accept him..
@Elviril Ok set up a crossroads (i am on my phone) and ll accept him..
EBLbutton_zps83d16a6a.png13zpthk.jpg11lpfrm.jpgrse7nn.jpg

2ii8mxw.jpg

Selling Unhatched eggs, skins elemental dolls
Twelve Days of
Looking for SUNNY dragon pair!!
[/b]ROUTED THROUGH ******* DUE TO FR BUG
SD'S, RIDGEY'S, PC'S, SPIRALS Food for tickets...FEED ME!!!!!
MY White Primary Imp Raffle..Free tickets..!!!
@Elviril
I've just sent mulah for Light Sprite

but also - I'm interested in the extra festival currency you have, as well as your skin blue print and festival skins you've listed - could i get a deal on a bulk request? xD
@Elviril
I've just sent mulah for Light Sprite

but also - I'm interested in the extra festival currency you have, as well as your skin blue print and festival skins you've listed - could i get a deal on a bulk request? xD
@BotanyBlack, 30k T or 100 gems for that one :3.
@BotanyBlack, 30k T or 100 gems for that one :3.
@solknots,

For the festival currency, I have: 81 charged sprockets, 70 immaculate tablets, 1 glowing ember, 12 deepearth geodes, 95 magical shards. I will sell them all for 200k treasure or 667 gems.

blueprint - 300k T or 1k g

skins:
150k t / 500 g - inner glow
300k t / 1k g - thunderborn
450k T/ 1.5k g - storm-charged
6k t/ 20g - overload
6k t/ 20g - terra cotta
@solknots,

For the festival currency, I have: 81 charged sprockets, 70 immaculate tablets, 1 glowing ember, 12 deepearth geodes, 95 magical shards. I will sell them all for 200k treasure or 667 gems.

blueprint - 300k T or 1k g

skins:
150k t / 500 g - inner glow
300k t / 1k g - thunderborn
450k T/ 1.5k g - storm-charged
6k t/ 20g - overload
6k t/ 20g - terra cotta
@Elviril

I am incredibly interested in the Kickstarter Familiars (they are my biggest goal to achieve on this site), but I don't have anywhere near the amount of gems/treasure you're wanting for them at the moment. Would you at all consider longer-term payment plans?
@Elviril

I am incredibly interested in the Kickstarter Familiars (they are my biggest goal to achieve on this site), but I don't have anywhere near the amount of gems/treasure you're wanting for them at the moment. Would you at all consider longer-term payment plans?
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz, as I am leaving the site, I would prefer not having to log in constantly to check for it :3. They are going to be sitting in AH until someone buys them though.
@Twizz, as I am leaving the site, I would prefer not having to log in constantly to check for it :3. They are going to be sitting in AH until someone buys them though.
@Elviril Would you consider a 1:1 trade on any kickstarter familiar? I have cloudy wings.
@Elviril Would you consider a 1:1 trade on any kickstarter familiar? I have cloudy wings.
@Elviril

Thanks for accepting my offer on Nariel. I don't see how he had not been snapped up already.
@Elviril

Thanks for accepting my offer on Nariel. I don't see how he had not been snapped up already.
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8