Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | S> All dragons and items
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Zenitha, I would say in this case it's gonna be first come, first served, as I am most likely going to quit the FR. Just converting stuff into currency, which is easier to trade cross site for me XD.
@Zenitha, I would say in this case it's gonna be first come, first served, as I am most likely going to quit the FR. Just converting stuff into currency, which is easier to trade cross site for me XD.
@Elviril

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that, but I understand. I took a hiatus for several months myself. I'll go ahead and send the money along for the skin then. I've had a shadow/shadow/storm imp that's just been itching for it. :D
@Elviril

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that, but I understand. I took a hiatus for several months myself. I'll go ahead and send the money along for the skin then. I've had a shadow/shadow/storm imp that's just been itching for it. :D
Goal Ticklist
LF Studs - help develop rare color combos!
@Wildehearted, yep, I am selling everything.
I have:
armband - 500 gems/150k T
emblem - 500 gems / 150k T
sunchaser jewelery - 1k gems / 300k T
light sprite - 1k gems / 300k T
@Wildehearted, yep, I am selling everything.
I have:
armband - 500 gems/150k T
emblem - 500 gems / 150k T
sunchaser jewelery - 1k gems / 300k T
light sprite - 1k gems / 300k T
@Elviril
Gah -grabbyhands- I knew I would hate myself.

That is such a reasonable price, but I have nowhere near that amount of money. The Light set is the only one I'm missing, and I'm currently trying to have an 'Elemental Envoy' that wears the stuff from each festival. -sadfaces-

Thanks for letting me know, though.
Unless you'd be willing to do payment plans, or something...?
@Elviril
Gah -grabbyhands- I knew I would hate myself.

That is such a reasonable price, but I have nowhere near that amount of money. The Light set is the only one I'm missing, and I'm currently trying to have an 'Elemental Envoy' that wears the stuff from each festival. -sadfaces-

Thanks for letting me know, though.
Unless you'd be willing to do payment plans, or something...?
7GFlGJN.pngUQye6pN.pngMrRCllp.pngw7zrq5X.pngJ62sYF0.pnghgDH6fo.png9My5I2b.pngiibnNpu.pngDBFJoJn.pngA3L5B4e.pngzjJqiVN.png
v8f8ZKI.png
@Wildehearted, as said earlier, it's 1st come, 1st served for these things as I am leaving site and just turning my stuff into tradeable currency :3.
@Wildehearted, as said earlier, it's 1st come, 1st served for these things as I am leaving site and just turning my stuff into tradeable currency :3.
I thought I'd seen that. I just had to ask. Thanks anyway. I'll get back to you if I can afford any of it!

@Elviril
I thought I'd seen that. I just had to ask. Thanks anyway. I'll get back to you if I can afford any of it!

@Elviril
7GFlGJN.pngUQye6pN.pngMrRCllp.pngw7zrq5X.pngJ62sYF0.pnghgDH6fo.png9My5I2b.pngiibnNpu.pngDBFJoJn.pngA3L5B4e.pngzjJqiVN.png
v8f8ZKI.png
@Elviril I'll take the light sprite and sunchaser jewelry c:
@Elviril I'll take the light sprite and sunchaser jewelry c:
@solknots, oki :3
@solknots, oki :3
@Elviril
I hate to ask. I am trying to save for n expansion... but what are you wanting for Anteros?
@Elviril
I hate to ask. I am trying to save for n expansion... but what are you wanting for Anteros?
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@Elviril what would you want for Lucent, i am having a St Patrick's day raffle and he would b perfect for my green and gold pack.
@Elviril what would you want for Lucent, i am having a St Patrick's day raffle and he would b perfect for my green and gold pack.
EBLbutton_zps83d16a6a.png13zpthk.jpg11lpfrm.jpgrse7nn.jpg

2ii8mxw.jpg

Selling Unhatched eggs, skins elemental dolls
Twelve Days of
Looking for SUNNY dragon pair!!
[/b]ROUTED THROUGH ******* DUE TO FR BUG
SD'S, RIDGEY'S, PC'S, SPIRALS Food for tickets...FEED ME!!!!!
MY White Primary Imp Raffle..Free tickets..!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8