Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | XXY PEARLIES!
1 2 3
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=31911&tab=dragon&did=2144036] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/21441/2144036_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [quote][center]Unnamed, Male Platinum Shimmer / Steel Iridescent / Rust Basic[/center][/quote] @Kotomi I still have this one. His rust color is a reddish brown, if that works?
Quote:
Unnamed, Male
Platinum Shimmer / Steel Iridescent / Rust Basic

@Kotomi

I still have this one. His rust color is a reddish brown, if that works?
aMiZ2XN.png
@Lywinis

Hm, not really quite what I'm looking for. May I stay on the ping list in case a male with a beige tert does pop out? c:
@Lywinis

Hm, not really quite what I'm looking for. May I stay on the ping list in case a male with a beige tert does pop out? c:
tumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo2_250.pngtumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo3_250.png
@Kotomi

Of course! I'll have @Camlann make a note of it.
@Kotomi

Of course! I'll have @Camlann make a note of it.
aMiZ2XN.png
@Lywinis

Thank you!
@Lywinis

Thank you!
tumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo2_250.pngtumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo3_250.png
Bumping for Platinum and Argent's new clutch, as well as a DEEP discount on those crackle babies. Come and get them!
Bumping for Platinum and Argent's new clutch, as well as a DEEP discount on those crackle babies. Come and get them!
aMiZ2XN.png
Those circuit babies are going fast! C:
Those circuit babies are going fast! C:
aMiZ2XN.png
I now have a single speckle/freckle coatl baby for sale! Please feel free to browse the rest of the babies on the last page of my lair as well. None of them are from pairings so I haven't listed them.
I now have a single speckle/freckle coatl baby for sale! Please feel free to browse the rest of the babies on the last page of my lair as well. None of them are from pairings so I haven't listed them.
aMiZ2XN.png
Hi, all:

Quick update!

I've had a bit of personal issues with my life recently, I'm sorry I haven't been keeping my for sale list updated. I just sold the one adult from Counterfeit and Forgery, and they just had some LOVELY babies. I'll update the lists when I have the time later today.

I've had a hatchling explosion.

I am quite literally drowning in baby dergs.

That, and with my coliseum thread being as rolicking as it has been, I haven't spared the hatchling side of things much thought.

Updates later today!
Hi, all:

Quick update!

I've had a bit of personal issues with my life recently, I'm sorry I haven't been keeping my for sale list updated. I just sold the one adult from Counterfeit and Forgery, and they just had some LOVELY babies. I'll update the lists when I have the time later today.

I've had a hatchling explosion.

I am quite literally drowning in baby dergs.

That, and with my coliseum thread being as rolicking as it has been, I haven't spared the hatchling side of things much thought.

Updates later today!
aMiZ2XN.png
@Camlann I really like the breeding pair " Pearly Mists" could you breed them for me???
(BTW I have a dragon and in her information box she has s misty mountain hatchery picture)
@Camlann I really like the breeding pair " Pearly Mists" could you breed them for me???
(BTW I have a dragon and in her information box she has s misty mountain hatchery picture)
dmEpGuD.pngspjFg3y.pngFeel free to talk to me about broadway/starkid any time!
1 2 3