Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A/S] TG Imps - pastel-y & bubblegum-y
1 2 3 4
@princehans
I will not have the funds to bid this round. I made it close, but I had to go home for a couple days and was away from a computer (using my nook right now to reply). I should have the funds when you breed again, so definitely keep me on your ping list for that. q v q
@princehans
I will not have the funds to bid this round. I made it close, but I had to go home for a couple days and was away from a computer (using my nook right now to reply). I should have the funds when you breed again, so definitely keep me on your ping list for that. q v q
dX36uXq.png
@cuppa
i understand, thank you for messaging me! as long as there is at least a two egg clutch next time, you should be getting an imperial!!
@cuppa
i understand, thank you for messaging me! as long as there is at least a two egg clutch next time, you should be getting an imperial!!
candyflossemporiumsignature_zps28ac1399.png
@princehans
I'll go 475k on that boy!
@princehans
I'll go 475k on that boy!
Jylisadoptsmall.png PampTpair.png Jorstadoptsmall.png
@Maryn
thank you! your bid was added to the main post!

@Avi
you have been outbid
@Maryn
thank you! your bid was added to the main post!

@Avi
you have been outbid
Just popping in to say thank you very much for telling me of the deadline, but I'm afraid I won't be able to bid this time around, either. I'll be saving up for a future breeding, though!
Just popping in to say thank you very much for telling me of the deadline, but I'm afraid I won't be able to bid this time around, either. I'll be saving up for a future breeding, though!
tumblr_o2adp5neF11ry7oxoo1_75sq.gif
you're in our talons now,
and we're never letting go
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
@Maryn
congratulations! you won the auction for the last imperial boy! i sent the crossroads to you!
@Maryn
congratulations! you won the auction for the last imperial boy! i sent the crossroads to you!
1 2 3 4