Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | G2 Pure Imp Banned Lineage
1 2 3
ldp
ldp
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
LDP please
LDP please
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
unclear what you mean by banned lineage? the parent dragons appear to be unexalted and while the owner is inactive their account is present.
unclear what you mean by banned lineage? the parent dragons appear to be unexalted and while the owner is inactive their account is present.
@calankh the account was banned, the dragons do not have a like button on their profile pages. I was told the lack of a like button a dragon's profile page means the account has been banned.
@calankh the account was banned, the dragons do not have a like button on their profile pages. I was told the lack of a like button a dragon's profile page means the account has been banned.
@calankh
Just tried to comment on the page of the player who owns the parents and it stopped me. The account is confirmed banned!

Edit: typo and clarification
@calankh
Just tried to comment on the page of the player who owns the parents and it stopped me. The account is confirmed banned!

Edit: typo and clarification
Hm. LDP, please, and thank you! <3
Hm. LDP, please, and thank you! <3
^
^
1 2 3