Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | 2 hours! [A] 2L Imp - Bi (w Bi colors)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][size=6][i][b]M[/b]OM’S [b]A[/b]TTIC: [b]A[/b]UCTIONS[/size][/i][/center] ------------ [b]GENERAL INFORMATION[/b] [list][*] Auction ends Saturday [b]20 Aug 2022 at 14:00 FR time[/b]. [*] A recurring snipe guard of [b]2[/b] hours will be activated if a valid bid is made in the last two hours of the auction. [*] Mixed payments are permitted, 1g:1100t. For simplicity, please bid in gems and convert after you've won. [*] Accepted items: Eggs - 250g [*] You must ping the person you are outbidding or your bid will not be valid. [*] There is no minimum increment, just don't be [i]that person[/i]. (I will implement a minimum increment if the 1g volley starts; please don't make me do that.) [*] Any attached familiars/apparel/accents/skins are not included in sale. [*] Holding: Will hold for up to 3 days after the end of the auction; longer holds may be negotiated before the end of the auction [*] Proxy bidding must be arranged with me ahead of time; PM to discuss. [*] Mom's rule: I reserve the right to ban auction participation for anyone who is rude or mean to others on this thread. [/list] [b]USEFUL TERMINOLOGY[/b] [list][*] SB (Starting bid): The minimum amount you need to bid to start an auction. [*] CB (Current bid): The current leading bid. You need to bid more than this amount to bid in an auction. [*] AB (Autobuy): AB (Autobuy): A sufficiently large [s]bribe[/s] bid to win the auction immediately. [s]Did I mention I'd like a skycat?[/s] [emoji=cat 3 size=1] [*] LDP (Last Day Pings): A list of people who want to be pinged in the final 24 hours of the auction; LDP may be requested for the auction as a whole or for specific dragons. [*] Snipe Guard: After a bid is made in the final hours of an auction, the end time will be extended by the amount of time dictated by the snipe guard. This means auctions can go past the stated end time. If bidding continues, the auction will not end until the stated snipe guard time runs out after the final bid.
MOM’S ATTIC: AUCTIONS

GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Auction ends Saturday 20 Aug 2022 at 14:00 FR time.
  • A recurring snipe guard of 2 hours will be activated if a valid bid is made in the last two hours of the auction.
  • Mixed payments are permitted, 1g:1100t. For simplicity, please bid in gems and convert after you've won.
  • Accepted items:
    Eggs - 250g
  • You must ping the person you are outbidding or your bid will not be valid.
  • There is no minimum increment, just don't be that person. (I will implement a minimum increment if the 1g volley starts; please don't make me do that.)
  • Any attached familiars/apparel/accents/skins are not included in sale.
  • Holding: Will hold for up to 3 days after the end of the auction; longer holds may be negotiated before the end of the auction
  • Proxy bidding must be arranged with me ahead of time; PM to discuss.
  • Mom's rule: I reserve the right to ban auction participation for anyone who is rude or mean to others on this thread.

USEFUL TERMINOLOGY
  • SB (Starting bid): The minimum amount you need to bid to start an auction.
  • CB (Current bid): The current leading bid. You need to bid more than this amount to bid in an auction.
  • AB (Autobuy): AB (Autobuy): A sufficiently large bribe bid to win the auction immediately. Did I mention I'd like a skycat?
  • LDP (Last Day Pings): A list of people who want to be pinged in the final 24 hours of the auction; LDP may be requested for the auction as a whole or for specific dragons.
  • Snipe Guard: After a bid is made in the final hours of an auction, the end time will be extended by the amount of time dictated by the snipe guard. This means auctions can go past the stated end time. If bidding continues, the auction will not end until the stated snipe guard time runs out after the final bid.
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
[center][size=5][b]Two letter, Imperial Bi[/b][/size] -------------- [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=18&bodygene=110&breed=8&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=65&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=136&auth=597584441d08e818240a7f44f40c9fd511933474&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [center]Biromantic Pride! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1832167/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZxW2r8G.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/32971005][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/329711/32971005.png[/img][/url][/center] [quote=OG][b]ID:[/b] #32971005 [b]Primary:[/b] Royal Crystal [b]Secondary:[/b] Cobalt Facet [b]Tertiary:[/b] Magenta Glimmer [b]Eyes:[/b] Wind Common [b]Hatchday:[/b] May 13, 2017 2L, 5 yr old, matching (bi) colors[/quote] [quote=Auction] [b]SB:[/b] 5kg [b]CB:[/b] 19kg by Alyxsandre [/quote][/columns][/center] --------------
Two letter, Imperial Bi

dragon?age=1&body=18&bodygene=110&breed=8&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=65&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=136&auth=597584441d08e818240a7f44f40c9fd511933474&dummyext=prev.png
Biromantic Pride!

ZxW2r8G.png

32971005.png
OG wrote:
ID: #32971005
Primary: Royal Crystal
Secondary: Cobalt Facet
Tertiary: Magenta Glimmer
Eyes: Wind Common
Hatchday: May 13, 2017

2L, 5 yr old, matching (bi) colors
Auction wrote:
SB: 5kg
CB: 19kg by Alyxsandre

C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
------------ [center][size=6][font=century gothic][b]P[/b] I N G S[/size][/font][/center] ------------ LDPs: @/Blushunt @/ladyvixen @/Alyxsandre @/Orcalot @/Metus @/minim @/COparade @/Zebrask @/SongOfShadows @/Snipe @/handdrawnviolist @/sunsetghost @/JellyRaven @/Stormflight @/Yae @/anemo @/RuneScape @/Noivurn @/Amezrou @/ZIMAO Pinglists: --snipped-- [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RVranAgZpN0-vcn2gu-hBbdiKMi-25cy_QxZwg5Iljo/edit#gid=1752157322][img]https://i.imgur.com/XjCyo2N.png[/img][br][size=4][b]The Alliance of Glitch Hunter Pinglists[/b][/size][/url][br]Request to be added to the pinglist(s) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2974617#post_2974617]here, in the AGH thread![/url][br][size=2]Do NOT Copy the pings from this pinglist! Please visit the above link(s) for the updated pinglist(s)![/size][/center]

P I N G S

LDPs:
@/Blushunt @/ladyvixen @/Alyxsandre @/Orcalot @/Metus @/minim @/COparade @/Zebrask @/SongOfShadows @/Snipe @/handdrawnviolist @/sunsetghost @/JellyRaven @/Stormflight @/Yae @/anemo @/RuneScape @/Noivurn @/Amezrou @/ZIMAO

Pinglists:

--snipped--
XjCyo2N.png
The Alliance of Glitch Hunter Pinglists

Request to be added to the pinglist(s) here, in the AGH thread!
Do NOT Copy the pings from this pinglist! Please visit the above link(s) for the updated pinglist(s)!
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
LDP please!
LDP please!
TIobTkz.png
ldp!
ldp!
unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »
— she+her : he+him —
« chinese : wishlist »
@Blushunt @ladyvixen

Added, and thanks for your interest.
@Blushunt @ladyvixen

Added, and thanks for your interest.
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
LDP please !
LDP please !
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
@Alyxsandre

Added, and thanks for your interest!
@Alyxsandre

Added, and thanks for your interest!
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
Ldp please!!
Ldp please!!
Orca | they/he
Please check dragon profiles for pronouns before mentioning them!
SB and LDP, please ;u;/
SB and LDP, please ;u;/
7GZL67L.png
Mason/Metus
he/him
FR+0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7