Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | OVER
1 2
[center][quote=auc info]This auction will end on [b]June 17th, 20:00 FR time.[/b] There will be a [b]recurring snipe guard of 30 minutes[/b] which will start at 19:40 FR time. Please only [b]bid what you have.[/b] Bids cannot be withdrawn. [b]Proxy bidders are allowed[/b] as long as they state who they're bidding for, and are confirmed by the person they're proxying. [b]Please wait until I confirm you're good to bid.[/b] Those who proxy bid without asking me first will be ineligible to bid. Please [b]ping the person you're outbidding.[/b] I'm subscribed to the thread so there's no need to ping me. Make sure you [b]don't typo their UN![/b] As a tip, it's best to look at who posted last on this thread because [b]the CB listed in this post may be out of date.[/b] Please [b]do not edit your bidding posts.[/b] Instead, post again and be sure to still ping the person you're outbidding. For this auction, my gem to treasure [b]ratio is 1:1100[/b], however, [b]treasure can only take up to 25% of the worth of the bid.[/b] I'm not currently accepting items, dragons, or art. Once the auction has ended, [b]you have 72 hours to respond to my CR.[/b] If I do not receive a response from you after this period of time, the person with the second-highest bid will get the dragon.[/quote] ------- [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78725283][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/787253/78725283_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][color=transparent]xx[/color][nextcol][quote=baby info][center] ID #78725283 ----------- [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/breeds/6/icon.png[/img][img]https://flightrising.com/images/icons/small_male.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/icons/wind_rune.png[/img] [b]Colors:[/b] [emoji=primary gene size=1]White [emoji=secondary gene size=1]Charcoal [emoji=tertiary gene size=1]Ice ------------------ [b]SB:[/b] 2kg [b]CB:[/b] 2kg @/NirnrootNoises [b]MI:[/b] just be nice! [/center][/quote][/columns][/center] ----- [center][quote=LDPs]*quietsea *Aidan *EonShinato *GreenAtlas *NirnrootNoises *Xemriss *Amorah *chanidae *Noel1 [/quote] and now, some scries [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/452641737551118349/985252140362661898/grayscale_scry.png[/img]
auc info wrote:
This auction will end on June 17th, 20:00 FR time.

There will be a recurring snipe guard of 30 minutes which will start at 19:40 FR time.

Please only bid what you have. Bids cannot be withdrawn.

Proxy bidders are allowed as long as they state who they're bidding for, and are confirmed by the person they're proxying. Please wait until I confirm you're good to bid. Those who proxy bid without asking me first will be ineligible to bid.

Please ping the person you're outbidding. I'm subscribed to the thread so there's no need to ping me. Make sure you don't typo their UN! As a tip, it's best to look at who posted last on this thread because the CB listed in this post may be out of date.

Please do not edit your bidding posts. Instead, post again and be sure to still ping the person you're outbidding.

For this auction, my gem to treasure ratio is 1:1100, however, treasure can only take up to 25% of the worth of the bid.

I'm not currently accepting items, dragons, or art.

Once the auction has ended, you have 72 hours to respond to my CR. If I do not receive a response from you after this period of time, the person with the second-highest bid will get the dragon.

78725283_350.png xx
baby info wrote:
ID #78725283
icon.pngsmall_male.pngwind_rune.png
Colors:
White
Charcoal
Ice
SB: 2kg
CB: 2kg @/NirnrootNoises

MI: just be nice!

LDPs wrote:
*quietsea *Aidan *EonShinato *GreenAtlas *NirnrootNoises *Xemriss *Amorah *chanidae *Noel1

and now, some scries

grayscale_scry.png
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
General pinglists: Auction
Ping for: XYZ, Wind Normal Eyes, Modern, Tundra, Near miss, Greyscale

-Pings auto hidden-
@SilverQuark @Aidan @nonlineardogtime @Tserin @GrimmRaven @Locked @overture @NightRising @Aeraki @Seonais @Cerion @Cynil @Eseren @Caoineadh @EverAutumn @sifenke @Tinytalkingtina @Byggden @Tofubear @warn @AngelOfFate @chaisiren @seylon @TheLoversMask @Norayna0ekoa @Artorias @mercurialwings @Cyrya @cantripping @Natron @chuchuana @Aviv @NirnrootNoises @Fletcher @vangeance @laffayette @NikkaZara @CinamonPizza @Cats @Coward @JunS2 @Yukorusshi @retrace @5H4D0WDU57 @KiteM @00Riku00 @CometStorm @Twye @Lokey @Ryuuna @xxxx @halforq @Eidos @Centennial @Caribou @condemn @Vulpen @puppicino @Empyreal @DarkRemorse @ghostlyplants @HSoup @Rarumara @Chocoli @InfectedWolf @WHDE @crimsonpixie @baberuthless @Blessings5x @samatoki @Heart @alittlebriton @eternatus @Apfelobst @Novetteus @Putrefaction @eonflute @liturgies @EonShinato @Superstition @kageshi @moosesushi @Ambercat12 @RetroJackal @CryptidPossum @bitmap @Laegjarn @Altassar @Tues @Gurrero @Windstrike @Blushunt @Azure @dayliqht @Eagles @Serendipia @Dragonmage @Silverbelle @Hiame @Giogeth @Zenzic @alixander @Hessonite @Whymsical @scylla @Yonderly @snapdragonfruit @thanksmeg @Qazzie9 @Astraya @Ravka @IndigoCat @pokelover150 @Khromatic @bany @inn @GreenAtlas @Chichi @affable @Rowdy @roule @Adagia @Cirrostratus @Lykos @RoyalTundra @Voidshadow @Rogue @Spark @Are @oceanics @DarkMilka @Sarcosanct @bothriolepis @mayanaz @MafiaVamp @disentanglement @Plushstiel @AquaPaladin @kievan @Iralla @Croissants @Watermel0nBob @Firtarian @Snaphance @evilwave @DobbyisFree @Kaneun @Mitski @crogge @Cognitive @Zayev @Desecrated @betwixted @Garizard @Alanon @sucrose @2towels @sickreaps @meanling @Miloki @Lemonquartz @Calibris @fernbrake @Gypae @LightFall @menghuancat @AcretoSorien @l0ser @Galaxtic @Ysdaar @Firra @Charias @SaintMotel @xuliana @suu @doniider @FrostSkyder @LynterriaHatake @Parsnips @mists @matejko @abyssalRuins @Line @mizpah @Graff @Avessa @DarkAngelsBlood1 @NorthernLiights @SaintStranger @Plushie @Flamenco @Sotherin @roadkilled @fluteloops0329 @Casethrace @Scamper @ClockworkEclipse @Madsyte @malarkeii @sercreepz @Kalorin @Raivus @Hydrixz404 @despoinai @AbsoluteZeroK @Tangaroa @Tunfischhai @Isyrii @Naufragate @Silksharp @Iphegenia @elegia @Irrwahn @1Sash1 @AwayfromBirdland @Mintso @Phay @London @sensitivepigeon @Steel @Apothecaria @Verosa @eternitysgate @Moonweaverr @Algebra @Peisinoe @oof @Sage0 @Espenfalls @Reaktor @Suliko @Eucyon @EarthTiger @Kaamos @JesterGurl @Psi @Stepheeee @Vivarium @scarecrane @bananowl @Lych @Raestrao @SabrinaB @Zarathusa @Avarosa @Kyoya @Caydence @Zmeya @Fredddio @stones @ShinyHunter47 @WhisperingThief @Fluttering @Goldenstorm @nebulova @Smalldoll @Glum @Hyllin @Swampbird @aerites @Toxiac @Sushimonsterr @Suntouched @seclusion @assiduendo @Lupen @HoneyedBee @SanctumAngelus @vintagesinister @Mariposas @Why @bvvvvvm @Moirne @taipantigress @FallingStar275 @supersafari @Cosmiali @Jayhorn @TheDEV1L @borb @jennycatmystique @dandyfrau @AquaEmperor @carve @seablueheart @Glurpagos @mathematicalmind @Vanq @RabbitSpirit @Hemophobia @Ahoy @Cassaroz @terraa @Yelo @Noodlesper @Lackess @Helsing @GentleGentoo @Notion @itsscaryoutside @distaste @LABS107 @Abril @limeypie @Synthsational @Askesis @innerspeaker @Tune @LunaBun @shanshui @Silvercats2 @Susurrar @furo @ichorus @seamists @TheEndOfAutumn @Xemriss @CharlotteHornets @scared @Yelloweye @gbot13 @Annago @Kneph @thylababe @OatCrunch @Rathsin @Princesco @Cassiopeia @ghostpath @heuksom @DarkNiiinja @Boundary @Barok @AnimalOddity @KaichouKai @philocaly @TheWildThings @Realcottoncat @1sun1spirit @Thorne @Jeon @Allaprima @alysC @antimonycarver

Color and Date specifics:
Dragon 1 #78725283 (Wind Uncommon) (White/Charcoal/Ice) 2022-06-09
Date pings: @crogge @Doughnut @QuetzalFeathers
Specific pings: @Mazurkas @WHDE @Blessings5x @eonflute @Windstrike @Yokudl @Haaut @Naught @London @cokl @xytiiko @puppicino @LilyBound @LABS107 @rexpresso @Sushimonsterr @Quietsea @above @Zikitty @Barok @Fayo @Sharkthecat

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. (V4.1)
Click here for the full thread and here for the website

General pinglists: Auction
Ping for: XYZ, Wind Normal Eyes, Modern, Tundra, Near miss, Greyscale

-Pings auto hidden-
@SilverQuark @Aidan @nonlineardogtime @Tserin @GrimmRaven @Locked @overture @NightRising @Aeraki @Seonais @Cerion @Cynil @Eseren @Caoineadh @EverAutumn @sifenke @Tinytalkingtina @Byggden @Tofubear @warn @AngelOfFate @chaisiren @seylon @TheLoversMask @Norayna0ekoa @Artorias @mercurialwings @Cyrya @cantripping @Natron @chuchuana @Aviv @NirnrootNoises @Fletcher @vangeance @laffayette @NikkaZara @CinamonPizza @Cats @Coward @JunS2 @Yukorusshi @retrace @5H4D0WDU57 @KiteM @00Riku00 @CometStorm @Twye @Lokey @Ryuuna @xxxx @halforq @Eidos @Centennial @Caribou @condemn @Vulpen @puppicino @Empyreal @DarkRemorse @ghostlyplants @HSoup @Rarumara @Chocoli @InfectedWolf @WHDE @crimsonpixie @baberuthless @Blessings5x @samatoki @Heart @alittlebriton @eternatus @Apfelobst @Novetteus @Putrefaction @eonflute @liturgies @EonShinato @Superstition @kageshi @moosesushi @Ambercat12 @RetroJackal @CryptidPossum @bitmap @Laegjarn @Altassar @Tues @Gurrero @Windstrike @Blushunt @Azure @dayliqht @Eagles @Serendipia @Dragonmage @Silverbelle @Hiame @Giogeth @Zenzic @alixander @Hessonite @Whymsical @scylla @Yonderly @snapdragonfruit @thanksmeg @Qazzie9 @Astraya @Ravka @IndigoCat @pokelover150 @Khromatic @bany @inn @GreenAtlas @Chichi @affable @Rowdy @roule @Adagia @Cirrostratus @Lykos @RoyalTundra @Voidshadow @Rogue @Spark @Are @oceanics @DarkMilka @Sarcosanct @bothriolepis @mayanaz @MafiaVamp @disentanglement @Plushstiel @AquaPaladin @kievan @Iralla @Croissants @Watermel0nBob @Firtarian @Snaphance @evilwave @DobbyisFree @Kaneun @Mitski @crogge @Cognitive @Zayev @Desecrated @betwixted @Garizard @Alanon @sucrose @2towels @sickreaps @meanling @Miloki @Lemonquartz @Calibris @fernbrake @Gypae @LightFall @menghuancat @AcretoSorien @l0ser @Galaxtic @Ysdaar @Firra @Charias @SaintMotel @xuliana @suu @doniider @FrostSkyder @LynterriaHatake @Parsnips @mists @matejko @abyssalRuins @Line @mizpah @Graff @Avessa @DarkAngelsBlood1 @NorthernLiights @SaintStranger @Plushie @Flamenco @Sotherin @roadkilled @fluteloops0329 @Casethrace @Scamper @ClockworkEclipse @Madsyte @malarkeii @sercreepz @Kalorin @Raivus @Hydrixz404 @despoinai @AbsoluteZeroK @Tangaroa @Tunfischhai @Isyrii @Naufragate @Silksharp @Iphegenia @elegia @Irrwahn @1Sash1 @AwayfromBirdland @Mintso @Phay @London @sensitivepigeon @Steel @Apothecaria @Verosa @eternitysgate @Moonweaverr @Algebra @Peisinoe @oof @Sage0 @Espenfalls @Reaktor @Suliko @Eucyon @EarthTiger @Kaamos @JesterGurl @Psi @Stepheeee @Vivarium @scarecrane @bananowl @Lych @Raestrao @SabrinaB @Zarathusa @Avarosa @Kyoya @Caydence @Zmeya @Fredddio @stones @ShinyHunter47 @WhisperingThief @Fluttering @Goldenstorm @nebulova @Smalldoll @Glum @Hyllin @Swampbird @aerites @Toxiac @Sushimonsterr @Suntouched @seclusion @assiduendo @Lupen @HoneyedBee @SanctumAngelus @vintagesinister @Mariposas @Why @bvvvvvm @Moirne @taipantigress @FallingStar275 @supersafari @Cosmiali @Jayhorn @TheDEV1L @borb @jennycatmystique @dandyfrau @AquaEmperor @carve @seablueheart @Glurpagos @mathematicalmind @Vanq @RabbitSpirit @Hemophobia @Ahoy @Cassaroz @terraa @Yelo @Noodlesper @Lackess @Helsing @GentleGentoo @Notion @itsscaryoutside @distaste @LABS107 @Abril @limeypie @Synthsational @Askesis @innerspeaker @Tune @LunaBun @shanshui @Silvercats2 @Susurrar @furo @ichorus @seamists @TheEndOfAutumn @Xemriss @CharlotteHornets @scared @Yelloweye @gbot13 @Annago @Kneph @thylababe @OatCrunch @Rathsin @Princesco @Cassiopeia @ghostpath @heuksom @DarkNiiinja @Boundary @Barok @AnimalOddity @KaichouKai @philocaly @TheWildThings @Realcottoncat @1sun1spirit @Thorne @Jeon @Allaprima @alysC @antimonycarver

Color and Date specifics:
Dragon 1 #78725283 (Wind Uncommon) (White/Charcoal/Ice) 2022-06-09
Date pings: @crogge @Doughnut @QuetzalFeathers
Specific pings: @Mazurkas @WHDE @Blessings5x @eonflute @Windstrike @Yokudl @Haaut @Naught @London @cokl @xytiiko @puppicino @LilyBound @LABS107 @rexpresso @Sushimonsterr @Quietsea @above @Zikitty @Barok @Fayo @Sharkthecat

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. (V4.1)
Click here for the full thread and here for the website

5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
Ldp please
Ldp please
tumblr_oc1hsaWFm91v8zj2wo1_400.gif
LDP please~
LDP please~
PmCVOGG.pngEzra1.pngo015-1.pngo257-d01-Aidan.pngso018-d13-Aidan.pngl11-book.png
ldp please!
ldp please!