Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Ended
1 2 3 4
@Raidye
4500G on the grapefruit
@Raidye
4500G on the grapefruit
24980c4664cb3e0e.png
@Synthsational gotcha!

@DarkAngelsBlood1 the bid was corrected according the bidding rules and is now at 1.5kg

@suawansan recorded thanks!
@Synthsational gotcha!

@DarkAngelsBlood1 the bid was corrected according the bidding rules and is now at 1.5kg

@suawansan recorded thanks!
mini-sign-for-fr-new5.pngmini-sign-for-fr-new4.pngWISHLIST.pngmini-sign-for-fr-new3.png
hey @sharkdragon sorry but the minimum bid increase is 500g in this auction and is stated in the rules. It's the very second one but I should probably put it in bold text..
hey @sharkdragon sorry but the minimum bid increase is 500g in this auction and is stated in the rules. It's the very second one but I should probably put it in bold text..
mini-sign-for-fr-new5.pngmini-sign-for-fr-new4.pngWISHLIST.pngmini-sign-for-fr-new3.png
@Kodar oh sorry i didn't see that, i will delete it
@Kodar oh sorry i didn't see that, i will delete it
@suawansan
6kg on the double grapefruit
@suawansan
6kg on the double grapefruit
Gg3KhUb.pngSDTXnpH.png6S3h32D.png

she/her | FR+9
[/columns]
ZVpCPil.png
@starlightvelaris recorded! :>
@starlightvelaris recorded! :>
@DobbyisFree

2kg on the double sky!
@DobbyisFree

2kg on the double sky!
shellbubble.gif
@Saltine recorded thanks ~
@Saltine recorded thanks ~
SNIPE GUARD
Any bids placed within the next hour will extend the Auction, ending time changing from 15:00 Server (FR) Time to 17:00 Server (FR) Time. This is a recurring snipe guard!

A bid on one of the dragons will NOT extend the auction for the other two!
SNIPE GUARD
Any bids placed within the next hour will extend the Auction, ending time changing from 15:00 Server (FR) Time to 17:00 Server (FR) Time. This is a recurring snipe guard!

A bid on one of the dragons will NOT extend the auction for the other two!
The Auction is now finished! Thank you everyone!

Auction winners:

XXY Grapefruit/Terracotta - @starlightvelaris

XYX Cream/Iris - @Synthsational

XYY Cerulean/Sky - @Saltine
The Auction is now finished! Thank you everyone!

Auction winners:

XXY Grapefruit/Terracotta - @starlightvelaris

XYX Cream/Iris - @Synthsational

XYY Cerulean/Sky - @Saltine
1 2 3 4