Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2
[center][b]Once a dragon is not touched for 3 days, PAs will be sent. There may not be a final closing date unless all dragons either are bought or this forum remainds untouched.[/b] [color=transparent][b]Info here[/b][/color] [rule] [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70662466][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1948166&skin=0&apparel=12271,444,769,6268,3285,27128,32710,12923,12937,12930,318,28019,324,30829,347&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [nextcol]Hey there! You like Gen 1s right? Well you've come to the right place! Here we have a bunch of Hib Den Gen 1s I've might've lost touch with, might as well auction them off to a home that'll take care of them! Currently, I am only accepting gems as listed auction. Once you win the auction, we can then discuss other options for payment (Treasure, Genes, Crates, etc)[/columns][rule] [columns][center][b]-RULES-[/b][/center] *First come first serve [u]*If you are bidding on a Gen 1, ping me on this thread[/u] *As with all auctions, ping the person you are outbidding. [u]*Dragons will not come with renaming scrolls[/u] *Make sure the dragon is in my lair before asking, same thing goes with scrying [u]*If you change your mind, tell me! If you tell me in the CR, do NOT cancel it! I will not see it if you do, I'll cancel once I see it. I won't be mad, I 100% understand impulse buys (most here are) and will be glad you didn't do something you'd regret![/u] *Check bios for current bids! [nextcol][color=transparent]FILLERFILLERFILLER[/color] [nextcol][center][b]-INFO-[/b][/center] *If it's in the log, it's for sale... most of the time. Please check the links to be sure! [u]*Dragons that go untouched for 3+ days will be sent via PA[/u] *Once I sent the PA, you have 7 days to provide payment. HOWEVER if you'd like to do mixed payments (Treasure + gems) tell me and I'll send over a CR instead! [u]*If you do not have the payment within 7 days and are still working on it, let me know and I'll relist for you.[/u] *If I don't hear word back, I will assume you don't have the gems and will put it back up on the log if no-one else had bid on it. The person that came before you when bidding will be asking if they would want the child before that ofc. [/columns][rule][center] [b]Please be patient! I don't have a lot of Lair space so transfers might take a bit before I get rolling![/b] [size=6][b]-[emoji=shadow rune size=1]-[emoji=shadow rune size=1]-[emoji=shadow rune size=1]-[emoji=shadow rune size=1]-[emoji=shadow rune size=1]-[/b][/size][/center]
Once a dragon is not touched for 3 days, PAs will be sent. There may not be a final closing date unless all dragons either are bought or this forum remainds untouched.
Info here
scry?sdid=1948166&skin=0&apparel=12271,444,769,6268,3285,27128,32710,12923,12937,12930,318,28019,324,30829,347&xt=dressing.png Hey there! You like Gen 1s right? Well you've come to the right place!
Here we have a bunch of Hib Den Gen 1s I've might've lost touch with, might as well auction them off to a home that'll take care of them!

Currently, I am only accepting gems as listed auction. Once you win the auction, we can then discuss other options for payment (Treasure, Genes, Crates, etc)

-RULES-

*First come first serve
*If you are bidding on a Gen 1, ping me on this thread
*As with all auctions, ping the person you are outbidding.
*Dragons will not come with renaming scrolls
*Make sure the dragon is in my lair before asking, same thing goes with scrying
*If you change your mind, tell me! If you tell me in the CR, do NOT cancel it! I will not see it if you do, I'll cancel once I see it. I won't be mad, I 100% understand impulse buys (most here are) and will be glad you didn't do something you'd regret!
*Check bios for current bids!
FILLERFILLERFILLER
-INFO-

*If it's in the log, it's for sale... most of the time. Please check the links to be sure!
*Dragons that go untouched for 3+ days will be sent via PA
*Once I sent the PA, you have 7 days to provide payment. HOWEVER if you'd like to do mixed payments (Treasure + gems) tell me and I'll send over a CR instead!
*If you do not have the payment within 7 days and are still working on it, let me know and I'll relist for you.
*If I don't hear word back, I will assume you don't have the gems and will put it back up on the log if no-one else had bid on it. The person that came before you when bidding will be asking if they would want the child before that ofc.

Please be patient!
I don't have a lot of Lair space so transfers might take a bit before I get rolling!

------
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

70662466p.png Velrosan2023.png

[center][emoji=shadow rune size=1][size=5][u][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/488297/1994485?name=&type=undefined]Hibernation Tab[/url][/u][/size][emoji=shadow rune size=1][/center] [rule][center][b]Notices:[/b] There will be no set MI, just please outbid with a reasonable price, no 1g nonsense alright. 5-10g is acceptable, you can drop out of any auction once you've been outbid. CB: Current Bid SB: Starting Bid [u]If you are bidding for a dragon, @ me so I can put you down. If the dragon has already been bid on, @ that user instead![/u] [b]PLEASE give me an ID when offering![/b] There are a lot of dragons you do not have to place the whole image![/center] [rule] [center][emoji=shadow rune size=1][size=6][u][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z9D-LeEr9eMTna1sG3-e8VgEpc6uqcSDBwmX_GpWB5I/edit?usp=sharing]Bid Log[/url][/u][/size][emoji=shadow rune size=1][/center]

Notices:

There will be no set MI, just please outbid with a reasonable price, no 1g nonsense alright.
5-10g is acceptable, you can drop out of any auction once you've been outbid.

CB: Current Bid
SB: Starting Bid

If you are bidding for a dragon, @ me so I can put you down. If the dragon has already been bid on, @ that user instead!
PLEASE give me an ID when offering!
There are a lot of dragons you do not have to place the whole image!

Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

[center][size=6][b]-[emoji=shadow rune size=1]-[emoji=shadow rune size=1]-[emoji=shadow rune size=1]-[emoji=shadow rune size=1]-[emoji=shadow rune size=1]-[/b][/size][/center]
------
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

[center][size=6][b]-[emoji=shadow rune size=1]-[emoji=shadow rune size=1]-[emoji=shadow rune size=1]-[emoji=shadow rune size=1]-[emoji=shadow rune size=1]-[/b][/size][/center]
------
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

------
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

------
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

[center][emoji=raven size=1][b] - IS NOW OPEN - [/b][emoji=raven size=1][/center]
- IS NOW OPEN -
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

@DrShadowCipher SB on Rockwell, #64426735
@DrShadowCipher SB on Rockwell, #64426735
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
@DrShadowCipher Sb on 71196250 please ^-^
@DrShadowCipher Sb on 71196250 please ^-^
vista_coatl1.png

n4H37dx.pngA6Pqy3l.pngLCqISMP.png